Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fuller breasts?

I think I have insufficient glandular tissue - my boobs are biggish but they're flat looking if you look at them from the side, and they're really saggy, and wide spaced. I had a baby in September and during my pregnancy, aside from my nipples getting darker, my boobs didn't change at all. They didn't get any bigger, nor did they get bigger after I delivered my son. And no matter what I did to be able to breastfeed I just didn't produce even close to enough milk for him. After trying to nurse for 2.5 months I quit. After reading everything I could about breastfeeding problems I ascertained I had insufficient glandular tissue.

My question is - I've heard of goat's rue, and I've read that it increases breast tissue - does it? And can it be used for non-lactating women? I hate my floppy saggy boobs and would love to make them fuller and perkier if possible. And also to build up tissue so that when I have any kids in the future I WILL be able to breastfeed them.

Welcome jeanetta84,

Melissa has been preparing for a next pregnancy after IGT:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&pid=35949#pid35949
Read her posts. She really did a lot of work on it.

Isabelle, thank you for referring to my post, I appreciate it!
I love how you help everyone, you are the best! This forum would suck without you!

Jeanete84, you sound a lot like me. From what you have wrote, I am pretty sure that you do have insufficient glandular tissue, it's not just a guess. Because those who have IGT have very little changes in breasts during pregnancy and during breastfeeding. They also produce very little milk due to not enough glandular tissue.
You can read more about my problem in the thread here:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=9759

I am currently taking Bountiful Breast. It is Bovine Ovary and it is supposed to complete breast development. It will put your body back into "puberty mode" and give you a second chance to try to grow your breasts. Some of us when we did hit puberty, no or little breast development happened whether it's due to poor eating, too much stress, etc , those prevent breasts from growing properly.
So in my opinion, BO is a good place to start for people like us to hopefully "fix" our problem. BO is progesterone based and the lovely Isabelle has told us that progesterone is responsible for making the breasts round. That is great news for us who have tubular breasts. I am also using the noogleberry pump, that too, should help with roundness but I think BO is essential because it's working from the inside.

Here's a few pictures of my boobs

See how they're pretty flat when you see them from the sides? And they are so saggy!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi jeanetta,
You actually have lots of breast tissue, they are just a little saggy. Have you thought of using a pump to lift them back up and make them rounder?

As for your future pregnancies:
Women with tubular breasts have been found to produce more milk with their second or third pregnancies because of the hormones produced with each that increase growth of milk glands.

- Ask your doctor about natural progesterone during your pregnancy. Progesterone will stimulate the growth of glandular tissue during pregnancy.

- A lack of progesterone prohibits the growth of the alveoli “milk producing cells”

Would you say that I have IGT though? Like I said - no changes during pregnancy or after having my baby, very low milk supply, and they are flat looking, and wide spaced, no?

You do have most of the signs of IGT, but from what I have read, those with IGT usually have small breasts. You are probably not of those "small breasted" women. You do not have small breasts. But they are a slightly tubular, just slightly, i dont think you have a major case and tubular breasts are a sign of IGT. One of the major signs of IGT is not having any breast changes in pregnancy and breastfeeding. With IGT, it's not about how big or small your breasts are, I guess it's what's inside of the breasts that determine whether you have IGT or not.

Progesterone builds glandular tissue. BO is progesterone based. Maybe starting a BO regimen will help you.

Don't be so hard on yourself, your breasts are not bad.

So just take Bovine Ovary to increase tissue? And will that make them rounder and perkier?

I am not an expert, but from what I have read on this forum is that Bovine Ovary builds glandular tissure. I guess that's why BO is called "Glandular Therapy".
Bountiful Breasts say that while using their product, you will first grow round and then out.
Anastastia, a member here on the board, had a slight form of tubular breasts and she used Ultra Breast, its BO, but cheaper than Bountiful Breast, she said her breasts became round. She also used the noogleberry pump, and she credits both of those that helped her achieve rounder breasts.
I don't know if BO will actually fix IGT. There hasn't been anyone who took it for that reason so I don't know.
But from what I have gathered, those with IGT have low progesterone. BO is progesterone based and its glandular therapy so it should work, but like I said, I am no expert.
That was one of the reasons why I decided to start taking BO, I wanted to see if it can help build glandular tissue. I'm thinking to take BO for 1 year. I have only been taking BB for a little over 3 months.

I wish I can tell you, that's all you need to achieve rounder, perkier breasts. But its just not that simple. This is all trial and error.
You never know what works for you until you try. What works for someone might not work for you and vice versa.

(02-04-2013, 05:19 AM)adultwany Wrote:  If you really want to have fuller breasts,you can buy a padded bra.Massage is a natural way. It improve your boobs size. you can try any products to enhance your bust line.It will beneficial for you.

Padded bras actually can make breasts less full because the breast is pushed in to an unatural shape all day and can stop good circulation to breasts massage is allways good though i recommend flaxseed oil for me it was very cheap but more effective than expensive breast creams.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon