Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Weight lifting/training & NBE

I want to gain some muscle, mainly in my bum, but I'm not sure if it would be a hindrance to NBE. I understand weight training increases testosterone. Is there any way to increase both boobage and muscle at the same time or do I have to choose? Tongue

It won't do as much as you think. Testosterone wise and don't worry about getting bulky. Growth will be slow so you can stop increasing the load on your lifts when you like the shape to maintain.

If you want a good butt. Deep squats(legs past parallel , super wide squats with toes pointed out and those leg up butt machines.

12-15 reps. 3-4 sets.

Don't forget to eat protein. Or your butt muscles won't grow.

www.simplyshredded.com has lots of interviews with female figure and bikini models who talk about their routines and diet.

(03-01-2012, 02:03 PM)jiberish Wrote:  It won't do as much as you think. Testosterone wise and don't worry about getting bulky. Growth will be slow so you can stop increasing the load on your lifts when you like the shape to maintain.

If you want a good butt. Deep squats(legs past parallel , super wide squats with toes pointed out and those leg up butt machines.

12-15 reps. 3-4 sets.

Don't forget to eat protein. Or your butt muscles won't grow.

www.simplyshredded.com has lots of interviews with female figure and bikini models who talk about their routines and diet.

I know how to build muscle... That rep range is more for muscle endurance than muscle mass BTW.

My question is if the increased testosterone from lifting weights will affect NBE. I already have a problem with acne that I didn't have in my adolescent years.

Hi tempestuous,

You don't have to choose. Estrogens are made from testosterone, so the more, the merrier. Just take an anti-androgen for the acne. Acne blocks testosterone from becoming DHT. DHT causes oily skin, acne, libido, male pattern baldness, facial and body hair, and it builds the ability to cope with stress. Muscle growth is one of the very few effects that react to the androgen signal via testosterone directly. I linked a thread on a BB forum here:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&pid=31857#pid31857

I loose a lot of weight when I weight lift because muscles need a lot of energy and you end up loosing body fat. I think that is a big concern in this. Just eat adequite amounts of a good diet, protein rich of course, and that should help. But muscular girls usually don't have big breasts and I think it is because of low body fat, more then the testosterone increase.
Have you tried Maca? I feel my muscles getting bigger and stronger using it and for some it has also increased the bust size. Might be worth the try =)

(20-01-2012, 11:59 PM)CousinRose Wrote:  I loose a lot of weight when I weight lift because muscles need a lot of energy and you end up loosing body fat. I think that is a big concern in this. Just eat adequite amounts of a good diet, protein rich of course, and that should help. But muscular girls usually don't have big breasts and I think it is because of low body fat, more then the testosterone increase.
Have you tried Maca? I feel my muscles getting bigger and stronger using it and for some it has also increased the bust size. Might be worth the try =)

I did try Maca and it made me sick Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon