Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry and Montgomery Tubercle Discharge?

Yesterday I noticed that the bottom of my left areola was a little too hard. Without thinking, I squeezed the area that was a bit hard, which was a montgomery tubercle. The tubercle looked bigger than the rest also. After squeezing it, I noticed white discharge followed by blood then nothing at all. It was 100% similar to what happens when we squeeze a pimple except that there was more drainage. Do you think this could be due to noogleberry?

I think I would for now assume it was a pimple type incident due to lotion clogging the pore, as long as draining it cleared it up. If it doesn't clear up though I would have it looked at.

Mel

That's what I was thinking, but not a lotion. I use lotion only on my breasts, since I am running out, and oil all throughout. Plus me not washing my hands before touching my breasts makes me think that the oil and dirt my hands picked up previously ended up clogging it too. Like when we are told not to touch our faces because it can cause skin issues. Drainage came out without much squeezing to do followed by blood then a little bit of blood (just like a pimple). I know I was not supposed to pop it because it can get infected, but I did not know that when I did it. I am washing it with Black Soap, disinfecting with alcohol, and then applying Neosporin every day. I still have a slight bump (like a pimple), but it feels like it's decreaing in size. I still hope it was not the pump. I'll further my research Smile and thank you for your response.

Good news people. Noogleberry cannot cause clogged montgomery tubercles Big Grin It can cause those glands to release clear fluid but that is normal. Just because it can it does not mean it will; if you are over pumping, you will most likely experience this. Those little bumps around the nipple (for those who have them visible) are montgomery tubercles. These tubercles are there to protect the nipple from experiencing dryness which can lead to not only discomfort, but pain as well. Those glands protect the nipples from getting chapped, so do not squeeze any of this oil since you may actually cause your nipples to eventually get dry and maybe worse things thereafter.
I have been told by Lucy, to avoid using the Noogleberry until the issue is resolved. According to my research, it may take somewhere between a week or two, maybe more. I will resume my Noogling after my body is happy again Big Grin besides, HEALTH COMES FIRST!!!!!!!Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon