Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Humidifier for Swelling?

I was wondering if anyone has tried using a humidifier to warm up the breasts before pumping. I have noticed some women use a heating pad, but what would be another alternative? Heating a towel in the microwave, water bottles with hot (or warm) water, getting a towel wet with hot water. Now I want to know if standing in front of a humidifier could help Dodgy

SO...I used my humidifier for heating the breasts today prior to pumping. Not only did it heated the breasts, but it also made them moist. Lately I have been massaging prior to pumping, with the use of the humidifier, I can heat, moisten, and massage at the same time. I massaged for 2 minutes and continued heating for a total of 10 minutes. These are the results:

an extra cm in the usual swelling and soft breasts.

Usually after pumping, my breasts feel a little hard, and therefore, uncomfortable. I feel tempted to massage them to soften them up. With the humidifier, the breasts feel soft after pumping for an hour. I thought, maybe I did not swell enough for my breasts to feel hard, but I apparently did because of the measurements. I will try to continue with this new routine since I loved it. I have heard that putting your face near a humidifier is good for the skin because it gets hydrated. Not only will you be using the humidifier for the breasts, but your face as well Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon