Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

has anyone else got chicken skin after massaging?

Thanks all for your advice, luckily my chicken skin has cleared up for now, I just stopped using the PM cream (Fermagis) and used an AHA lotion, then when it was clearing up, I started using the olive cooking oil that Maz suggested for my massages and so far, I haven't had any chicken skin again Smile

I've have just started using a new brand of PM cream (its been a week already), and seems to be quite lite and nice, hopefully they won't cause any more chicken skin, although it doesn't seem to be doing much for my boobies, at least the the Femagis cream firmed them up a bit within a week.

Thats great to hear that you are getting great results with your pumping, I have been considering whether I should try NB or not coz, at the moment, nothing else seems to be working, and I'm really not sure why. I'm doing the cycling with PM and FG, WY and SP in luteal phase. Kind of gets discouraging since I started NBE in Sept last year Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon