Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Contemplating the Noogleberry

I am contemplating the noogleberry since reading about it on the forum here.. But I have some questions first...

I am a 32 year old Genetic Male who is transgendered. I am not going for the all out Barbie look nor am I wanting the largest breast possible.. I want to look like a normal female with average size breasts (So I am not going for DD or higher). I started years ago on the synthetic hormones and with a on again off again approach I have gotten to a small B cup size (although with a genetic male and a larger thorax between the breasts it does not look like a B, but an A cup bra will no longer work for me). I can no longer take the synthetic due to blood clotting factors so I have start down the path of Herbs and such. My goal I would like to get to is a C cup if possible. I currently wear a 36B bra.

So my questions are the following with regards to the noogleberry:

1. What is the long term side effects of it - will it/can it clause sagging in my older age?

2. Does it change the feel of the breasts in anyway then a normal growth breast would feel at the same size? I want them to feel as normal as possible which is why I am not considering breasts implants.

3. I think I show that noogleberry has a nipple pump as well. Does it work well to increase the size of the nipple? What about the Aeora - does it increase in size any? My nipples and Aeora are pretty small and would like to increase them alittle.

4. Any other information I should know?

Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing the responses..

Rebekah

Hi Rebekah,

I can't answer every question, but I'll tell you my experience.

The first suction device I used was on my nipples. Not the NB, but I suspect the result would have been the same. This was what led me to believe that suction actuallly worked. My areolas did not get any larger. My nipples got much larger and much more sensitive. It was wonderful! I stopped pumping my nipples when I started using the NB (10 months ago) and my nipples returned to pretty much their pre-pumping size.

The pictures on the NB site are evidence enough for me that the NB works. My results have been less than some, more than others. I think it's a very individual thing. Also, it will largely depend on how much time you can devote to it. I'm very consistent, but I only pump for 30 minutes twice a day. That's just all the time I can reasonably devote to it. Unlike others, I don't enjoy the process. I've compared it to taking medicine. It's something I'm willing to do to achieve a particular result. I also don't like wearing breast forms or even silicone bra inserts. Love the way they look, but it's a tactile thing with me.

I haven't worn full brest forms for years before starting the NB. I had modest cleavage with only a push-up bra and inserts. I'd say that after 10 months of the NB (and for some months prior) I now have approximately the same cleavage without using insersts.

The very best I can do (and as far as Im concerned, this alone is worth the price and the trouble of the NB) is if I'm going to wear something low cut I can pump just prior to getting dressed, use a little makeup to hide the red marks, use my inserts and a push-up bra, and my boobs are (to me) awesome. They'll never approach implant size or shape, but for my purposes they're quite adequate.

I'm impatient, and when I first started noogling I didn't think I could stick with it. It's amazing to me that I've stuck with it for 10 months! I do it now as a matter of routine. That being the case, I will probably be able to continue.

In my opinion, the NB is well worth the cost. The time commitment is pretty daunting. Over Christmas I went more than a week without pumping for the first time since I started. I don't have measurment from before I started to know for sure, but I'd say I'm up about 1/2 cup size from a year ago after all the swelling is gone. My girlfriend says easily a full cup size, but I don't think so. This "permanent" increase is fairly recent, because only a few months ago I went a long weekend without pumping lost it all over 3 days. If I can keep pumping and achieve even this modest increase for another year and can be up a legitamate cup size plus, I'll take it. It will have been worth it. Unfortunately, the only way to know is to do it.

Hope this helps.

Rhonda

Shocked 

im female 23, but im in love with the noogleberry so far iv only been using it 30-45min p/d on each breast(i use as single pump because i use the xxl cups) for under 3 weeks so far and my breasts are looking much fuller rounder as well as perky and feeling firm iv already noticed an unbelievable measured difference from start i was 36/37in bust now 41(straight after noogle) and during the day(noogle before bed) im around 39.5 now(last measured over 24hr after noogle and not time of month either) and thats all only since 1st jan :O it just blew my mind!...id have thought i measured wrong but i even got my friend to remeasure i cant even wear my old bras luckily i bought a couple of bigger cheap ones in the sales for targets
even if its not completely permenant id say its 100% worth it.

i dont know if its my program that it worked well with or what but before i noogle i drink a big cup of 'nursing mothers tea' and after before sleep i take an amino acid stack(inc l arginine, glutamine, lysine and bcaa) and ainterol pm

Thanks everyone for all the info...

So does anybody know if there is a long term side effects such as sagging?

Also, How long does it take before the effects become permanent?

Thanks,

Rebekah

To be honest, I can only hope that I'll have enough development that I'd even have to worry at all about sagging. I wear a bra every day anyway, so I think I'm safe for whatever.

Claims are that growth is permanent. I can't yet say.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon