Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Great NB tip for extra roundness and faster growth

OK, I'm just about to order but I do have one more concern. The time involved. I have read a lot of posts from members using NB that there are a lot of times that they simply don't have the time for it. So how much time is involved daily? What would be the minimal usage to get some results? I'm 42 yrs old and have taken care of my family and raised my children, and was really looking forward to more time with my husband, some time to spend on myself, and enjoying my grandchildren. Then out of the clear blue, I find myself raising my niece, who was placed with me at the tender age of 2 mos. Of course I don't know what I'd do if I had to give her back now, she's 5 mos. old and just like one of my own. But she definitely did cut into my "me time", lol. So, given this situation, would I be buying something that I might not get to use that much? Are there any users out there with babies who find it easy to fit in? I don't want to get addicted to it, then be aggravated by not getting to use it like I should.

Well, I personally don't have a child that young, but my son is now 7, he was 4-5 yrs old when I started NB. I would say at least 30 min would be needed per day. That would be the minimum for someone starting out. I did 30 min to an hour everyday for months when I started. I would pump as I was doing online stuff such as emails, on here on the forum, etc. etc. I would also pump when me and hubby was watching shows or movies. I know some users pump during their baths also, so that's another option. While others "snoogle" meaning they pump while they are sleeping. It's very rare I don't have time to noogle, it's usually when I don't get home until late late and just too tired to, I personally can't snoogle lol. But I know others do it with no problems. I'm just the type of person that can't sleep unless it's dark and there's no noise, also have to be comfortable, any discomfort whatsoever and I'm up all night. I have major problems when my allergies act up! So yea, I'm a light sleeper. But yea, these are some things you can try. Also some ladies noogle while doing normal daily tasks, like while cleaning, cooking, etc.

Thanks for the info, I think I can pull off a half hour per day Wink

(03-05-2012, 11:52 AM)Mummabear Wrote:  Hi Godiva - did you see the pics via the link? If so, then I'm sorry, I can't take anything better - it's hard to take a shot which visually explains it.

Yes, I see the photos, thank you. What holds the plastic in place? Did you glue it with anything?

Girls, I have a new problem. I created a "shelf" like you recommended, and when I suction, my breast does push up against it. But my nipples have actually gotten bigger from this method. I don't understand why. Actually, they are much bigger than they used to be. I am not seeing any extra roundness but it has only been 2 days with the stopper. But the nipples are very noticeably bigger. Any solutions? Ideas?

PS, and they don't decrease when I stop suction. I stopped for 24 hrs and they are still very big.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon