Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to herbs and looking for some tips

So, I've been lurking the site for the past month or so and just finally made an account. So I've already learned a few tips and have started my own NBE journey. :3 However, I still don't know that much about how boobs and the herbs that we use with them work. I'm hoping some of you can help me clear up some things so I can make the best routine for my body!

As for myself, I'm a 34B/36B. I'm about 3 weeks in with massage and fennugreek, and my breasts are finally growing into the 36 I'd prefer to wear (due to my scholeosis, the looser the band, the more comfortable throughout the day). My goal size is a 36C, but if I can get up to a D cup, I wouldn't mind that, either! (I'm not too greedy, though.) I'm petite, at 5'5" and 113lbs, and I've always had trouble gaining weight. I think because of this, I've never been fully able to develop.

Since starting my program, I've taken about 2,500mg FG daily, combined with Tigerlily's method and Chi. I've also started drinking milk much more frequently, working out again and drinking protein drinks. As of this past weekend, I've started taking melatonin also; I think my total insomnia since my teen years has also put me at a bit of a standstill. Now that I'm sleeping again, I think I'll be producing more growth hormones now (maybe I'll grow another couple of inches finally, too!)

What should I be adding to my herbal diet? I've heard FG taken alone isn't too effective, but I want to know what all I should be buying and how much of it I should take. I'm reading that Saw Palmetto is good also. I've also read about the amazing effects of Maca, but how would that interfere with the rest of my herbs? Would collagen and/or biotin help any? PLUS...Where can I buy a good creme for my massages? My lotion smells GREAT, but I'd like something that can help speed up the process with more effectiveness.

Any tips would be wonderful! Thank you!

Someone just asked a question almost exactly like this one. I figured I might as well link you to the answer I gave to that question: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=10920

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon