Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bra to help move fat to your bust ...

(04-03-2014, 12:12 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Ooooo il have to save these links! Aside from the whole sizing issue at least given how cheap they are its not such a big deal when they dont fit. I can say now though that i can know recognise what style is going to be an uncomfy fit and am the wiser! That and for now il just let youuuu buy them all and then tell me what ones will fit best Wink and you can use me vica versa Smile

You've figured out which styles will be uncomfy? Lucky you! I don't quite have an eye for it yet. Yes, they're cheap, but on top of everything else I'm buying for my skin and hair and the other aspects of NBE, it all adds up! I think I'll enjoy what I have for a while.

(04-03-2014, 12:55 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(04-03-2014, 12:49 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(04-03-2014, 12:12 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Ooooo il have to save these links! Aside from the whole sizing issue at least given how cheap they are its not such a big deal when they dont fit. I can say now though that i can know recognise what style is going to be an uncomfy fit and am the wiser! That and for now il just let youuuu buy them all and then tell me what ones will fit best Wink and you can use me vica versa Smile

Though I am not at a bra stage , these bras look like a comfy wide band fit . Must have least 6 hooks compared 2 on standard bra !

Do you like being strangled Mymoobs???

Because as gosh darned beautiful these bras are and 6 hooks aside ... they are far from comforterable in my humble opinion!! Lol hence the discussions re getting bigger band sizes. THIS however is my issue, i cant breathe in anything too tight around my chest. That said for SOME of the 6 hook ones i believe the whole point is to be tighter to give that gorgeous standout look.

So i go for looser now .. learnt that the hard way several bra purchases later :s
Will remember that once I have boobies big enough for a bra Smile

(04-03-2014, 12:56 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  

You've figured out which styles will be uncomfy? Lucky you! I don't quite have an eye for it yet. Yes, they're cheap, but on top of everything else I'm buying for my skin and hair and the other aspects of NBE, it all adds up! I think I'll enjoy what I have for a while.

Speaking of bras!!!!@!! Mine 34b turned up but i have to pick it up tomorrow from the post office @sobs@

But my bust roller arrived!!!!!! Just cleaning then can try it out Smile

(04-03-2014, 01:48 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(04-03-2014, 12:56 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  

Speaking of bras!!!!@!! Mine 34b turned up but i have to pick it up tomorrow from the post office @sobs@

But my bust roller arrived!!!!!! Just cleaning then can try it out Smile

UGH don't you hate when you have to wait? I'm so glad my post office just shoves it in the mailbox!

Let us know how you like the bust roller!

I just wanted to say as much as i like my fat transfer bras i really dont see why one cant apply the same principle to their everyday bras- user discretion to the style of course!

I pull the side underarm fat into the cups of my everday bras now and find its quite effective, the only problem being you need to adjust it back in periodically during the day.

I encourage people to try it. The difference it makes is really noticeable and im starting to get compliments now about how my breasts look now.

Just wanted to share the love Smile

(07-03-2014, 12:06 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  I just wanted to say as much as i like my fat transfer bras i really dont see why one cant apply the same principle to their everyday bras- user discretion to the style of course!

I pull the side underarm fat into the cups of my everday bras now and find its quite effective, the only problem being you need to adjust it back in periodically during the day.

I encourage people to try it. The difference it makes is really noticeable and im starting to get compliments now about how my breasts look now.

Grab and pull :p

(07-03-2014, 12:08 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(07-03-2014, 12:06 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  I just wanted to say as much as i like my fat transfer bras i really dont see why one cant apply the same principle to their everyday bras- user discretion to the style of course!

Thats right!! *evillaughs*....

(07-03-2014, 12:11 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Actually I do that 2 times a day as part of massage Smile

(07-03-2014, 12:14 AM)myboobs Wrote:  

Thats good Smile now im on the no more tight bras bandwagon its certainly made it harder but still a worthwhile exercise Smile

(07-03-2014, 12:39 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(07-03-2014, 12:14 AM)myboobs Wrote:  

Thats good Smile now im on the no more tight bras bandwagon its certainly made it harder but still a worthwhile exercise Smile
Aaaweee I loved the look of those bras Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon