Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bra to help move fat to your bust ...

Wink 

Yay, lots of good luck Djt-d! We'll be waiting for your report!! Smile
Heart 

Purchased a Maidenform inspirations bra today at K Mart. Tag said was to increase two cup sizes. The bra is heavily padded in the cups and has underwires. Seemed to push my little pecs in a little with out wearing my bra Nearly Me silicon inserts. I did not find the inspirations bra on the Maidenform web site, must be new?
[Image: insperationsbra04.jpg]

I got my magic bra in the post todaySmile. I tried it on after my noogling session in the morning, and I almost cried when I looked in the mirror! I ACTUALLY looked like I had boobs!! It's quite tight, so you sort of feel a bit trussed up, and I don't know whether I'll be wearing it every day, but I think it will help to keep the fat in the right place. I'll probably wear mine after noogling to help retain swelling a bit longer.

Hi Bargain Boobs - wow!, I can't wait to get mine.

Please can you give us an update after you've been wearing it a while to let us know if the fat has permanently stayed in your breasts area.

Thanks Wink

(26-01-2012, 10:56 PM)Bargain Boobs Wrote:  I got my magic bra in the post todaySmile. I tried it on after my noogling session in the morning, and I almost cried when I looked in the mirror! I ACTUALLY looked like I had boobs!! It's quite tight, so you sort of feel a bit trussed up, and I don't know whether I'll be wearing it every day, but I think it will help to keep the fat in the right place. I'll probably wear mine after noogling to help retain swelling a bit longer.

i actually think it works too!
just got mine and am very very happy with the quality of it for the low price.

i wore it to bed without another bra under after fat brushing and noogleing then in the morning, took it off and put on just my regular bra was surprised to see a much deeper cleavage than the day before which has lasted all day
i will definitely be wearing it at least every night to bed just ordering another now.

Wow BarbieGrrl - I'm so excited!!!

Which shop/online retailer have you bought yours from.

Thanks x Smile

BarbieGrrl & djt-d,

Yeah, its really good value for the money. I can't wear mine to bed unfortunatley as I put horrible fenugreek oil on, but I think it's helping retain swelling after NB sessions. Also, I'm going to put it on when I'm losing motivation. There's nothing like seeing yourself with a nice cleavage to get you back on trackSmile

Oh, and I'll keep you posted. Let you know if the fat stays in the right place. Fingers crossedSmile

(28-01-2012, 09:56 AM)djt-d Wrote:  Wow BarbieGrrl - I'm so excited!!!

Which shop/online retailer have you bought yours from.

Thanks x Smile

Ebay from china the same one as the link it was only 4 or 5 pounds

Yes, that's the same place I've bought mine from. It came today, so I'm very excited about getting going with it. Fingers crossed, this is going to work. Good luck with yours too.Shy

I have just ordered one bra as well.. I'll let you know if it works.. I am gonna sleep with it on every night :-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon