Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bra to help move fat to your bust ...

(15-01-2012, 11:15 PM)Alicia Wrote:  When I first started reading about NBE I came across an ebook (can't remember the name but it was in Spanish) which explained how to move the fat to the breasts while wearing a normal bra with very tall cups that covered part of the armpits (sorry if this doesn't make any sense, my English skills fail me when I most need them lol). The descriptions of the movements and the photos attached were so confusing and messy I almost laughed at it...
...and 7 months later here I am trying to increase my bust with the fat brushing lol...

Actually I have that book and it has several exercises that look really stupid at first hahah but I think they actually work especially the one with brushing the fat from arms and back to the boobs. I do it and I get instant boobage. But I guess I need a good bra to help it stay in place. I was thinking about buying a bradelis http://www.bradelisny.com/shop/ , these are the bras that chyomilk wore but I think I'm going to start out with one of these magic bras Blush I mean only 5 pounds lol
Blush
Has anyone seen any permanent results???
Big Grin 

I got my magic bra today!! I'll use it tonight after my fat brushing!! Big Grin

And hey Adrianna!!
I did those exercises too when I started my NBE (except for the fat brushing, which sounded like science fiction to me lol, ...times and people change you see lolol) and I must admit that my breasts swelled a lot even though I only did them for two weeks. I had to stop because I hurt my breasts twice while doing them, my boobs were very sensitive back then and I guess I applied too much preassure Sad
And I'm not 100% sure but I think those massages, or others very similar, are included in the "Grow Yours" program, which consists of massages for producing milk. I mean that type of massage where you make circles with your fingers.
I liked the "decollete" (spell?) though, I've been doing that one until recently.
But yeah I read many girls got good results from them, especially girls with tuberous breasts.
So keep us posted about your progress Adrianna!

Wow sorry for the mega offtopic!!!

Djt-d, how are you doing with your magic bra??

Wow, I never heard of something like this before. I'm going to order one to use with my noogleberry! Also, where can I read more about fat brushing? Thanks!

Sooo has someone try this lately?
And did you have results?? Big Grin

I used it but only for a few weeks, I found it very uncomfortable even though I ordered the L size. When I sat down I felt as if it resticted blood flow and I don't think that's good for boobies... Now I only wear it when I'm trying to impress someone, because the cleavage it creates is super!! Big Grin
I'm wondering the same thing as Chriss though, has anybody got results from this?

Hi
I wore mine for about 2 weeks, although just on an evening, after work, at home. I didn't wear it through the day because it made by boobs look very pointed and a very peculiar shape, and after so long it became very uncomfortable (but I must say, my boobs/cleveage did look massive wearing it).

I must get round to wearing it again (on an evening), but like Chriss & Alicia, it would be great to hear if anyone has had results as it would give me much bigger push to wear it again. x

Thank you all for the reply! Big Grin
I'm thinking about it to buying that 'bra'... so I hope there are a few others that used it for a longer time will reply.
Alicia how long can you where it before it comes to be uncomfortable? Smile And do you think it's the wrong size or just (for example) bad quality?
And djt-d after how long did you find it uncomfortable? Smile I plan to sleep with this thing so I hope it's bearable for like 8 ours... :O

Again thank you lady's. I like that it gives you really good cleavage like you said! I just hope that after a while it becomes permanent Wink !

Hi Chriss
It was okay to wear just on an evening for 2-4 hours, but the times when it became uncomfortable were at a weekend if I was staying in all day, so it was probably about 6-7 hours.

Chriss - I note you say you're going to sleep in it. I might do this as I will be wearing it longer[/u] than 2-4 hours on an evening, but do you think it will work and be as effective, and also good for your boobs? The reason I ask is because you will be moving and turning in bed and not sure then if the surrounding fat will come out of bra. Also, I'm led to believe that you shouldn't wear a bra to bed, you should give your breasts a rest and let them just hang, so they're not restricted into tight spaces all day (ie in your bra). Please let me know what you think.

(18-06-2012, 07:50 AM)djt-d Wrote:  Hi Chriss
It was okay to wear just on an evening for 2-4 hours, but the times when it became uncomfortable were at a weekend if I was staying in all day, so it was probably about 6-7 hours.

Chriss - I note you say you're going to sleep in it. I might do this as I will be wearing it longer[/u] than 2-4 hours on an evening, but do you think it will work and be as effective, and also good for your boobs? The reason I ask is because you will be moving and turning in bed and not sure then if the surrounding fat will come out of bra. Also, I'm led to believe that you shouldn't wear a bra to bed, you should give your breasts a rest and let them just hang, so they're not restricted into tight spaces all day (ie in your bra). Please let me know what you think.

Hi Smile
I don't know how lose the surrounding fat will come out of the bra when you sleep, because I don't own the bra (yet). I hope it's a success because (when it's comfortable enough to sleep with) if the fat stays on that place as long you sleep, I really think that it will help for bigger breast.
And to answer youre question of 'rest for your boobies': because I Noogle I don't always wear a bra, and maybe (if I buy the bra and going to sleep in it) I don't put a normal bra on in the evenings when I am at home. Good that you mention it because I do think 'the girls' need some rest to en just need to 'hang' haha.

When the bra is just to loose after some time, because of the moving when you are a sleep, I think I use the bra in the evenings. After dinner till I'm going to sleep, that's still a good amount of time Smile
I don't wanna use this as a fashion design, just as a fat replacement bra ^^

Hey Chriss! At first I wore it for a couple of hours, after fat brushing, but as days passed by I cut down the time. It was fine if I wasn't moving much, but whenever I moved around, raised my arms etc it moved up, digging in my breasts, not to mention that it felt too tight for me, perhaps because I'm not used to wearing a bra at home...

I believe I would have been more comfortable with a bigger size, because when I took it off I had marks on the sides and lower part of my breasts. I understand the bra must be tight in order to not let the fat get out but I think it should press the skin outside the breasts not the breasts themselves.
Their size chart said this:
Size and Measurement is only depended on your under bust in centimetre (cm):
- Under Bust = 65cm-70cm = 32 = Size S
- Under Bust = 71cm-75cm = 34 = Size M
- Under Bust = 75cm-80cm = 36 = Size L
- Under Bust = 81cm-85cm = 38 = Size XL

My underbust is 73cm but I can go up to 75 at night if I drink some coca colas (without caffeine lol) Tongue so I ordered the L. I should have tried the XL. Or perhaps I'm just a moaner lol.

Like Djt-d I also believe wearing a bra in bed is bad, at least that's what I've read/heard.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon