Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Brain Has Gotten Rusty Since I've Been Gone, Regiment Suggestions Please?

Isabelle I am SO immensely appreciative of all your answers thank you for answering them all, my goodness I didn't want to put that pressure on you so thank you! I will keep this information close by so I can help answer questions for others. Love you dear Smile

She is truly awesome (Isabelle). Seriously, after over three years of ignorant NBEing, I am finally getting the hang of it and getting results thanks mainly to her! Big Grin Let me get more into this routine I have build thanks to her, and once my measurements start to increase, I will let people know who helped me.

I totally agree, Isabelle is awesome!!!

Thank you ladies, my pleasure Big Grin

Evening primrose supplies omega 6. You need something else for omega 3s, such as flax oil or chia seeds. 2 tsp. oil or 4 tsp. chia seeds. Flax oil is also anti-androgen. Omega 3s & 6s are essential for fat metabolism, smooth skin, connective tissue (with sulfur like MSM), virus protection, heart disease prevention and more. Vitamin E is necessary to preserve and manage both omega 6s and omega 3s; a tiny handful of sunflower seeds or almonds will provide vitamin E and more. B vitamins are also essential for metabolism and hormones.

Vitex works by weakly imitating prolactin at prolactin receptors. But flooding with too much vitex will block receptors from your own prolactin and act as anti-prolactin instead. About 125 mg is the limit, 250 mg and up starts to be anti-prolactin. Dong quai is for progesterone and likewise works at up to 2,000 mg or so but does nothing at 4,000 mg. I'm guessing doing both at once might also be a problem.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon