Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thinking about getting the Noogleberry

Heart 

Hey, I have recently started ultra breast but I was looking into the Noogleberry system and have a few questions before buying.

1. Are the gel rings necessary?

2. How quickly do you move to the next suction cup size?

3. Should you heat before pumping?

4. Will it enlarge you nipples?

Thank you <3

Hello, I cant answer all but I will give your questions a go based on my own experience.

1. I am using the contoured domes and don’t feel the rigs necessary. Many people don’t bother with them. If you purchase a system and feel its unaffordable and want ring, you can have a go at putting blue tack around the rim of the dome and see if that helps or order the rings later. I would say have a go without though.

2. The increase in size varies person to person, it really can not be answered. Rule of thumb, if you experience good swelling them you might progress quicker but this Is not always true.

3. Heated pads have been recommended as an aid to swelling . I must admit I haven’t tried this yet, I do a massage and them pump. Based on this its not really necessary but you might like to experiment and many people support the use of heated pads.

4. I haven’t experienced enlarged nipples yet but I have read that it can enlarge the areolar region although I have not experienced this either and im hoping not to as mine are quite big anyway. Noogleberry offer a nipple suction system as well and I would have thought that if the breast pump system did the enlargement of the nipples than they would have bothered with that but I don’t really know.

good luck.

Thank you very much!

I don't want my nipples to get any bigger but I heard that some peoples were and that the used tape in some way to help it. Dodgy

I can answer question one and four using my personal two month experience. Wink

1. I do not use any rings. I have the Contoured as well and they are pretty comfortable. I just make sure I put oil around the breasts (avoiding nipples), so the suction can be awesome.

4. I felt like they kind of enlarged my nipples at times, but then I see them normal. maybe the swelling makes them look bigger. Anyways, you can always prevent this. I tried taping them, but that is just too much hassle. Having to tape them every day and if you have oil or lotion they might not tape well. SO, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Mumma Bear's TRICK!!!! I have been using it lately and it has helped tremendously with swelling and preventing anything to be done to the nipples.

I hear a lot that you should heat before pumping for better swelling, but I have not tried that. I will try to do that tomorrow and I will let you know how it goes. Since I have barely two months into my Contoured, I have not moved on to another cup. I agree with Maz, it greatly varies .

I applied heat before pumping this morning and these were the results: 1 cm of increased swelling and softer breasts. Usually when I am done pumping (after an hour), the breasts feel a little hard. I feel like I have to massage them in order to soften them up. However, after applying heat and an hour of pumping, I noticed that there was a little bit of increase in swelling and that they were not hard, but rather smooth. I think that the warmth encourages the skin to stretch better, which might lead to softer tissue. I actually liked the applying of the heat and might continue doing it Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon