Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Maca Root?

Hi Rosance,

You will stall easily in the luteal phase. Keep the doses low.

Hi Lia,

The anti-androgen in the hops is enough for me. I used to have a few anti-androgens in the emergency cabinet, but I tossed them all except for the barley grass. That contains azelaic acid, which is a hideously expensive cosmetic ingredient.

Which doses should I keep low?Sad
Should I take something out?

Hi Rosance,

I just answered that in my program thread.

Thanks, Isabelle. I will look further into your suggestions and will keep you all posted on my progress.

Good luck to ALL Smile!

(07-02-2012, 03:11 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Hi Rosance,

FG does that on its own. I actually reduced exercise to walking and gardening.

What do you suppose is responsible for that? Is it the effects of FG on insulin resistance and progesterone together that would narrow the waist like that?

Hi Quest4boobs,

Yes. Maybe the effect on insulin resistance more than the effect on progesterone, but I have no real proof for that.

Well I know this is an old thread, but I just picked up some Maca for myself today to start, as I'm currently taking my PM.

They are 500 mg capsules that state to take 1 pill 3 times daily.
I know I need to be taking them along with my PM, and using an anti androgen. I drink my Spearmint tea.

But what I'd really like to know, is pretty much nearly opposite of everyone else.. I know I'll gain some fat and muscle in the butt, but is that it? I'm such a small person who has always had a very hard time managing my weight. I didn't hit my 100lb mark until I was 18 and was a heavy beer drinker. My heaviest weight was 110, and when I met my current boyfriend, I stopped junk food and beer. Within six months I lost nearly 20 pounds, and have been that way since. I need to gain weight and my efforts haven't been working (I gained one pound! Woot!)

So really, is there a chance I'll put on a decent amount of weight? I don't care if it goes to my belly, I can remedy that with workouts... I just wanna be like 110-115 again :-(

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon