Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lotus seeds for NBE?

Cool - thanks for the links.

So, you are at least part Indian? If so, I wonder if it's as effective for others (I'm asian). I definitely will give it a shot though - this type of stuff excites me.

Ok, so I've been taking a dose of about 30gm of lotus seed powder for the last 15 days in my milk or cereal in the morning, along side my milk thistle supplement coz I'm doing a liver cleanse for 1 month.

I've been doing the liver cleanse since my period started, and when I stopped taking all my herbs, my boobs looked like they were deflating and losing their fullness (I have really small boobs and you know when the fullness is going away haha). I didn't start taking the powder until day 10.

Anyway, for the next 5 days my nipples were so sore and sensitive, that I was about to stop. Then I read somewhere on this forum that that was a symptom of growth to come, so I persisted.

Well, my boobies definitely did start to fill out again, although not as much as when I was on herbs, but it may slowly get there, this would be such a easy and convenient program that anyone can stick too Smile

Not sure should I keep taking this when I've finished my liver cleanse tho (should be when I finish my next period, which should be coming soon) since before the cleanse I just ordered Ainterol, so I'm really excited to try and see how that goes.

Maybe not a good idea to take this with my PM coz I think the lotus seed is a weak phytoestrogen?? Spose I can consider taking it during my period?

Anyway, if I do decide to try it with my PM, I'll keep you all posted Smile

Hi everyone!

First off, just wanna say congrats to little mandarins for getting some fullness using this method! Do you find it interferes with your PM intake?
Also, I took the lotus seed during my period and didn't have any problems... you're right, I don't think it's strong enough to mess with your system.

I've been doing the Lotus Seed + dairy routine for a month now, and I do seem to have some modest results.

-underbust went from 28 to 28.5 (but that just means that I gained weight, is that correct?)
-bust went from a little less than 32 to a little over 32... almost 32.5, but not quite there yet
-overbust went from 32 to almost 32.5

Aside from this little bit of growth, my boobs are definitely looking fuller as well.

So it's slow but it's still something, I guess! I've been doing a FG massage off and on, and just last week I added hops to my routine. I followed what LilMissPrettyTits did for the hops: I got the dry leaves, boiled on 'low' for an hour, and then I keep the liquid refrigerated and take a couple spoons each day.

I was wondering about the hops though: if I take 2 tablespoons (not teaspoons) twice a day, is that too much hops? The first 3 days that I took it, I actually felt some tingling in my boobs and got so excited! But it hasn't happened since then haha. Sad And it's hard to tell how many "mg" liquid is in a tablespoon - I search all over the web but everyone has a different number.

What do you guys think, am I taking too much/too little hops?

Also, I was looking up info about natural breast enhancement online and I came across this really scary link!:
http://www.hormoneimbalanced.com/plantestrogen.html

The link is basically saying that barely any of the herbs that we use for NBE are good for us and may end up causing problems eventually... and that phytoestrogens are actually not good for us and will only end up creating an estrogen dominance. I'm not exactly sure what to think now! So confused. Huh Are phytoestrogens really that bad? I assumed that they were ok because they're not as strong as "real" estrogen and they can get countered by the other herbs we take that aren't phytoestrogens (i.e. FG)... If anyone can shed some light or give their opinion on this, I'd love to hear it.

Anyway, that is my progress report so far! I'm thinking of using EPO in the near future as well... either I'll add it to the routine or replace something with it. I've heard a lot of good things about EPO and from what I understand it's good for females in general, anyway. Here's hoping! Big Grin

Hi Rubysoho!

I'd just like to comment on the link you put out there. The website is obviously trying to sell bio-identical progesterone cream, which explains a bias against any herbs... Just saying.. Though there definitely might be some truth to some of the things mentioned there, I just can't say what things. I don't think the person that wrote that is especially educated on the effect of the individual herbs, as she seems to be quoting from very few sources (and very few actual studies). I'm always skeptical of people who use anecdotal stories as their reasoning.
Also she goes off on how people buying natural things from food stores don't know how powerful and effective they are on the body, which I think a lot of people on this forum do realize, and I think a lot people do realize that NBE does entail risk.
And I think the real risk she is pointing to is ending up with estrogen dominance. She only knows of two phyto-progestins, "One herb is Maca used by the Peruvians for thousands of years as a fertility herb. The other herb is a Chinese herb that mimics progesterone", the last one she doesn't even state the name of. This forum seems to have had more success than her in identifying useful herbs..

Maybe someone else can comment on the actual relevancy/truth to her statements? I just wanted to point out the obvious bias. Tongue

Hey gilly!

Thanks so much for your reply. You're right, there is a clear bias in the article and the Chinese herb isn't even named (I assumed they were talking about Dong Quai, but still), but the main thing that was concerning me was if the person still has a legitimate point. That site was the last thing out of a gazillion where I had read about the "dangers" of phytoestrogens, so I was all over the place! This was another site that freaked me out when I was looking up info on EPO:
http://www.sensiblehealth.com/Journey-04.xhtml

I think that site ^^ may be good for women who are going through menopause and doing NBE, because it contains a lot of information, both anecdotal and scientific about estrogenic foods during/right before menopause. But it still freaked me out! I guess it was just an overload of estrogen dominance articles. Tongue Thanks for calming me down! haha

Anyone have any feedback on my hops question? Can I call on the powers of Isabelle or Wahaika? Wink

Oh and I ordered some EPO pills - if anyone has any info or advice on that, I'd love to hear it! One of my friends who was taking it for PMS symptoms got boobier (that should be a word) over time... she wasn't even taking any NBE herbs! So it seems as though it really could work. *fingers crossed*

Hi Rubysoho,

I use two tablespoons of dried hops flowers. That's 2,500 mg, but if many of the leaves are broken, it can be well over 3,000 mg.

- deleted -

Thanks Isabelle! That was my question, though - like I mentioned, I boiled the dried hops and I'm using liquid, not the dried leaves... does that make any difference? I mean, it's probably going to be more potent I'm assuming, so is 4 tablespoons a day (which is more than 3,000mg) too much?

Thanks for your reply! Big Grin

Hi rubysoho,

I was referring to two tablespoons of dried hops flowers. I have no experience with the boiled liquid. Maybe LilMissPrettyTits can update on that.

I meant g in post #5, not mg.

Sorry for the confusion.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon