Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Check out this article about the effects of fat and cholesterol on hormone production

i'm a female and i'm having a harder time growing boobs than some of the males on here. it's easier for me to develop muscles than it is to grow boobs unfortunately.

Also a lot of female body builders take testosterone supplements and other things to keep their testosterone high. The truth is like others have said their body fat percentage is simply too low to keep a healthy amount of breast tissue. Another truth is that exercise especially HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) increases HGH which with help with NBE. The key is to not over do it by losing too much fat. You can slowly lose weight and gain NBE at the same time as long as you aren't focusing too much on one or the other. Eat too little and there is nothing for your boobs but you'll loose weight and vice versa.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon