Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need urgent help with be!

I was on wild yam, saw palmetto, fenugreek seeds etc and had results. Nothing phenomenal but I was okay with what I had. I went on a break and took liquid milk thistle from gnc and i grew more. My breasts were heavy and painful. Then the breasts started getting smaller and I started having exams and was under a lot of stress. I ran out of milk thistle and thought i'd go back on herbs but since i was busy i was VERY irregular. Plus I fell really ill and was on the strongest antibiotics and anti histamines. Now after my exams finished and I finally got the time to look t myself again, i found that my boobs were smaller and floppier than i have ever seen them! I'm actually scared! What is this? Let me add that I am on birth control and i was under so much stress that I got a bit irregular even with the bcp and even though I wasn't irregular enough to cause a period, I did get it and stayed off the pill for a couple of days because even taking the missed dosag didn't stop it. I am 27 and have a three year old kid. I started on bc when I was about to ween my child off breast milk completely (at about a year and three months). I started BE very, very gradually six months after that. One herb at a time, one dose up at a time. I have had two breaks during. I am really worried this time around. I have never looked like this. I am scared i will be stuck like this. I am so confused. What do I do?

Welcome sototallyhadit,

You obviously need to get out of the panic, reintroduce some regularity in your life, gain weight, and re-start the herbs that worked before. Really, the stress is enough to deflate your breasts.

Thank you so much! I'm still under a lot of stress since my husband has lost hos job. Plus, suddenly I have severe vaginal dryness which I read can be because of low estrogen levels which in turn is also caused by stress and intake of strong antibiotics and strong anti-histamines. I have been on both. I'm depressed so its hard for me right now to follow a routine =( but I ought to get to that. I was using Wild Yam, Saw Palmetto and Fenugreek seeds (fresh from the store) along with EPO, Flaxseed Oil. Can you suggest similar herbs I can replace these herbs with maybe. I mean, a switch up can trigger new growth so if the old ones don't work, what do you suggest I switch to? And why do you think my breasts grew so much during the break while I was on Milk Thistle?

Hi sototallyhadit,

Stick to something that worked before. Milk thistle helped because it is not only a liver cleanser, but it contains phyto-estrogens too, and you have no other phyto-estrogens.

You can drop EPO when you use flax seed oil. You can also drop fenugreek and SP while you are using WY.

My lists of alternatives are here:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&pid=35038#pid35038

You need a phyto-estrogen, like milk thistle or flax seed, or something that increases estrogens in another way, like wild yam (WY).

You need something that increases prolactin, like WY or FG.

If you break out, lose hair, or grow facial or body hair, you need an anti-androgen, like SP. There is also an anti-androgen in WY.

If you get headaches, foggy thinking, low libido, or depression, you need something to increase progesterone, like WY or FG, or a phyto-progestin, like fennel, turmeric, thyme, or oregano.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon