Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brava Lurker

Woohoo! Go you! That's great news and so very encouraging! Are you happy with your 15 week swelling? How much do you think you had gained compared to where you started? About a cup? I swear Brava says you gain a cup, but.... Have you seen these: http://www.bravaresults.com/cgi-bin/resu...m=Advisory Just click search. The girl in sample 2 looks like she did really great, but a few of the other girls, I can't quite see the difference in before and after and it still says they've gained at least 75cc in each breast. About 95cc a breast (a total of 190cc) should be a cup according to the surgeons, but I don't see it.

thanks so much for the tips! Big Grin is there a specific brand you would recommend for the hydrocortisone cream? i've never bought it before... and a recommendation for the aloe vera lotion? i buy everything on amazon these days. hopefully i can buy everything i need there. also, you mentioned the antiseptic spray helps alot with preserving the stickiness... does that come with the brava skincare kit or do you buy that separately? sorry if that's a dumb question. i'm getting my brava later this week so i don't really know what comes with the kit.

i've been noogling for a year and a half. i hope (crossing my fingers) that the transition to brava will be a slightly less painful one. my breasts have never been larger than this size so i don't have the same benefits as someone who has breast fed. but since i've noogled for so long, i'm hoping that will give me a little bit of a kick start? i don't know. we'll see.

Concerning hydrocortisone, I used to get a bad skin rash on my hands that nothing seemed to help. I tried every brand of hydrocortisone cream and they all seemed similarly ineffective, they helped a little but not enough. Not even the prescription stuff I got from a dermatologist helped. Turns out it was a reaction to a food allergy.

The last part is irrelevant here, but I did want to mention that all of the hydrocortisone creams that I tried worked the same. If I recall correctly, the brands (generic included) available over the counter just about everywhere came in 5% and 10% strengths, not sure if they still do.

Were I you, I would not get any hydrocortisone cream in advance. It is not preventive, it is reactive. By that I mean you use in after you get a rash to cure the rash, not before you get a rash to prevent it from happening.

Concerning Brava, it's sure nice to know that there are rich people on this site. Brava certainly has a high regard for itself, don't they? And their prices... WOW. From what I've read Noogleberry is as effective as Brava at 5% of the price (Brava $900 plus, Noogleberry $50). I just wish I had the stick-to-it-ive-ness to use my Noogleberry consistently.

Best of luck to us all.

Hi Ladies thought i'd post an update on my progress. It will be week 18 this friday for me and so far i've retained 3/4 of an inch from swelling throughout the day before i put on the brava at night again. Ive missed 4 days total.
@Malina Yes ive checked out the pics and girl #2 did really good. I see that she did 2 cycles 1 for 11 weeks and then for another 12 weeks plus she has kids so i guess that helped factor in her growth? Maybe she is a fast responder. How is your growth been coming along?

I think for sure now i will try to do a second cycle sometime in the fall and see where that gets me. I'm just worried about wearing this thing in the summer months Sad

any progress updates ladies?

malina, u said by week 8 you were keeping about an inch of swelling? I feel so discouraged! I just finished week 6 and I'm not sure if I'm retaining anything at all. my swelling has been good... just that I seem to go back to being flat around 8hrs later. if I'm retaining anything, it's so slight I can't even tell for sure.

at this rate, I'm looking at at least 30 weeks of wear! Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon