Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

mliky fluid from nipples....?!

Hi everyone,

I am one week away from completing my third month on BB. I have noticed a rounding out of my breasts and some more fullness, so I have been thinking so far so good and trying to be patient, but tonight I noticed that I have some drops of milky fluid coming from my nipples. I have never had anything like this happen to me before. Does anyone know anything about this or has had any experiences like this? I tried searching through the forum but couldn't find anything related to this. My period is due in about a week, so could it have something to do with BB and my hormone levels?

Any help at all is really appreciated as I am a little worried.

Georgiana

I have read some people lactate when on BO. You should email Erika from BB.

mine did that when i was going through puberty just like a drop i guess its just increases of hormones so it would probably be a good sign

Hi melissa4u and BarbieGrrrl, thanks so much for your reply! I emailed Erika but she is slow to respond. Last time it took her almost two weeks to get back to me. I'll post what she says in case anyone else needs it.

Hi Georgiana!
Erika sent me an email asking me to stop posting her responses to my emails on the forums. She said what she tells us should only be for the email recipient only and not for public viewing. So you shouldn't post her response here even though I think it can be helpful for others, just thought I should let you know!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon