Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brava in combination with Noogleberry?

Hi everyone!

I've been using Brava for about a month now, and so far, I'm thrilled with the results! Still, because I'm hoping to get the most out of my breast-growing experience in the shortest amount of time, I just ordered a Noogleberry system, as well. I'm hoping that combining the swelling I get with Noogling with the sustained negative pressure of Brava, I'll be able to become a full C-cup within 20 weeks.

I was wondering if anyone has experience in using both systems simultaneously? If so, what are your recommendations?

Hi,
I'm sorry I can't help you with your question as I only used Brava on it's own. I did try to combine Brava with Bosom Beauty and ended up causing a painful lump in the middle of my cleavage where the cups dug in. I also found the Noogleberry cups too hard.

I got great results by using Brava alone, although I did have to wear it for 26 weeks non stop. Obviously it might not hurt to try combining the two, although you would need to be careful and not overdo things. I wish I'd never used Bosom Beauty in conjunction with brava as it meant I had to stop using brava completely for a long while due to the painful lump I brought up using bosom beauty.
Good luck, whatever you decide.

Hi Leckie,

Thanks for your response!

If I may ask, how much growth did you get from using brava alone for 26 weeks?

Hi,

I went up a complete cup size using brava for 26 weeks. I used to take a 34 B or small C bra, now I'm a D cup. For the first 15 weeks my swelling never lasted until the next evening and I was getting discouraged, but I persevered and once I passed the 16th week I remember the swelling lasted and from then on I seemed to grow noticeably bigger.
The best part was gaining fullness at the top part of my breasts which made them look a lot fuller and rounder.

Hi Leckie,

Congratulation on your great result, I just got my brava today (second hand one) but I didn't get the skin care kit, and I have no idea what type of cream I should put on breast for pumping
Some one say spray or serum is the best for pumping but for brava they have the skincare kit including the body lotion.

So could you please advise on what type of cream are you using for pumping? and the body lotion from brava kit is for pumping or for after pump?

Also, about 10 hours/day, do I have to wear it 10 consecutive hours or can I have a break? example like 5 hours during the day and 5 hours at night?

Thanks a lot for your help,
Jen

Hi Mesusuana,

When I first started with Brava I had brand new domes which were very sticky, but also very irritating to my skin. I couldn't get on with the brava spay that came with it, made my skin so sore and gave me terrible blisters, which I had to patch up with plasters and then it was so hard to get the suction.

I had heard from other members on here that other creams could damage the domes, but it was either try something else or have to quit brava altogether due to the blisters. So I got a big tub of E45 cream and would apply that liberally to my breasts just prior to applying the domes. I would make sure it was absorbed but didn't rub it in too much. Well, it worked a treat for me. No more blisters and sore patches and lovely soft skin as well.

It didn't damage my domes and I used them for 26 weeks and they were still okay. Mind you, I was always meticulous about very gently washing the domes with simple soap each day and rinsing well and letting them dry thoroughly in the brava drying rack. I think that this is an important step otherwise you would get a build up on the domes.
I always turned the smartbox upside down and let it run for 10 minutes each morning after taking the domes off before putting it back on the charger.

Oops, I also forgot to answer the last part of your question.

No, you can't take a break during the 10 hours, they must be consecutive otherwise you will not gain any real growth. It's a pain, but the longer you can wear them the better the results. I tried to wear mine for 12 hours each night, but sometimes it would be a little less 11 or 10 hours.

I know some ladies managed to wear the domes for 13+ hours, but I never managed that long,lol!

(13-02-2012, 08:55 PM)Leckie Wrote:  Oops, I also forgot to answer the last part of your question.

No, you can't take a break during the 10 hours, they must be consecutive otherwise you will not gain any real growth. It's a pain, but the longer you can wear them the better the results. I tried to wear mine for 12 hours each night, but sometimes it would be a little less 11 or 10 hours.

I know some ladies managed to wear the domes for 13+ hours, but I never managed that long,lol!

Hi Leckie,

How nice to have your reply and thanks a lot for sharing the experience,

"I couldn't get on with the brava spay that came with it, made my skin so sore and gave me terrible blisters, which I had to patch up with plasters and then it was so hard to get the suction"
So what type of spray are you mentioning? I bought the brava skin care kit on Ebay and they are: Domes cleanser, body cleanser, body lotion and prep wipes. No spray at all.
I read on the brava instruction somewhere that "appy the protection Barrier Spray around the breast before puting the domes on" is this type of spray you used to have?

I don't know if I can get the E45 cream at my place, so I'm thinking about Palmer's shea butter formula with Vit.E cream which I'm using for my body... because it's say to combat the dryness and improve elasticity...
If you have any comment on this skin is welcome

The simple soap you meant is what type of soap? I'm still waiting for the skincare kit and it may arrive next 2 or 3 weeks, so in the meantime I would like to wash the domes with the soap that you are using, it will help me to protect the domes...Smile thanks

Thanks for sharing the way to maintain good of smartbox too,

Have a nice day,
Jen

Hi again Mesusuana,

Sorry about the confusion regarding the Brava lotions etc. It's now two and half years since I got my Brava here in the UK and they had a sale on at the time, and if I remember correctly the dome cleanser, body cleanser and prep wipes were all at an extra cost so I didn't purchase them. I think it must have been the Brava body lotion I bought and this was the one that caused me to develop blisters.

The reason I chose the E45 cream is because it's non perfumed and it says non greasy too . Anything with vitamin E in would be good, but I just opted for a non perfumed cream as I thought it would be less harsh on the skin and domes.

"Simple soap" is a just the name of a brand here in the UK for a bar of soap that is free from perfume and additives. So I would say any soap that is unperfumed would be ideal. When I took my domes off in the morning I would wet the silicone slightly with water and then rub the simple soap gently over the this part and then rinse well with lukewarm water and leave in the drying rack. By evening they were always dry and ready to use again. But if you've got the special spray from Brava that would be fine. I just found the soap a good alternative and my domes lasted well using it.
Do make sure you wash the domes as soon as you take them off though, because if they are not thoroughly dry by the evening it can be hard to get suction.

Hi Leckie,

Thanks for poiting out the things... I could not get the same E45 and the simple soap here in my place...Smile So I would wait for the Brava Skin care kit arrive to start using my Brava...Smile

Have a nice day and pls keep up date your growth
Best
Jen

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon