Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nbe vs. Low carb diet??

I have been searching around the forum but i couldnt find the answer. My question is: Does low carb diet prevent your breast from growing or even make boobies smaller?

I know that fat and protein are good for your breast enlargment. Is that correct?
But a diet with low carb and high protein or high fat will make u loose weight and burn fat because of the fat metabolism. And if you loose weight, ur boobs will be smaller!

fat metabolism means your body will burn the fat in your body for energy. It happens when u are on low carb diet. Even if you are high fat and high protein, fat metabolism stills happen. This is what i learn from Atkins diet theory.

For my diet at the moment, im low carb, high protein, low fat. I take personalized protein powder by Herbalife. This protein powder is made of soy, low carb. Also, i take acid amin essentials and vitamins pills daily.

Im worried that since im on low carb diet, i will loose weight and fat. This will make my boobies smaller soon!

So, pls give me some advices.

Usually, when you go on a low-carb diet you lose water weight, and water can be held in the breast area, and you do lose some breast tissue as you lose fat off your body.

If you can find a way to keep me losing fat everywhere except my tits, please let me know!

Having said that; I went on a very low carbohydrate diet (10 carbohydrates or less) and experienced legitimate growth instead of shrinkage, and that was accidental, without the use of herbs. I actually managed to fill an A cup for once.

So based off my own experience, no, I don't think low-carbing will make your breasts shrink too much.

Well if your in a calorie deficient state. Your breasts aren't going to grow. You should eat more to gain some weight to gain size and then continue your NBE after to maintain your gains while you lose weight.

If you are over weight than you must avoid to eat those food which contain rich quantity of carbohydrates and fats. You should drink fresh juices in your daily routine and as well as eat some type of cereals.

(14-02-2012, 03:18 PM)Ronaldas Wrote:  If you are over weight than you must avoid to eat those food which contain rich quantity of carbohydrates and fats. You should drink fresh juices in your daily routine and as well as eat some type of cereals.

Juice is empty calories, drink water for God's sake. And cereal is not really a bang for your buck food as far as nutrition is concerned.
Aim for 1gram protein per bodyweight and restrict carbs, eat healthy fats and remember that food is fuel, not pleasure.
I am currently doing a Ketogenic diet (primarily fat, restricted protein, almost NO carbs) and am not losing my breasts as I maintain my NBE routine. I would say doing a low carb diet is the only way to really keep breasts while dieting, while eating enough fat. You need to eat fat to be able to properly synthesize hormones. You need protein to maintain lean mass and adequate health. Carbs have to go.

(15-02-2012, 09:14 AM)Quest4boobs Wrote:  
(14-02-2012, 03:18 PM)Ronaldas Wrote:  If you are over weight than you must avoid to eat those food which contain rich quantity of carbohydrates and fats. You should drink fresh juices in your daily routine and as well as eat some type of cereals.

Juice is empty calories, drink water for God's sake. And cereal is not really a bang for your buck food as far as nutrition is concerned.
Aim for 1gram protein per bodyweight and restrict carbs, eat healthy fats and remember that food is fuel, not pleasure.
I am currently doing a Ketogenic diet (primarily fat, restricted protein, almost NO carbs) and am not losing my breasts as I maintain my NBE routine. I would say doing a low carb diet is the only way to really keep breasts while dieting, while eating enough fat. You need to eat fat to be able to properly synthesize hormones. You need protein to maintain lean mass and adequate health. Carbs have to go.

Dear Quest4boobs,
My diet is Atkindiet. It suggest low carb, high protein and optional high-fat. However, they said that fat and protein will be like energy to burn your body fat, not to consume or absorb by any part of body. that's what they call ketosis.

I dont know, I am with Atkins for 3 months. I lost 4kg, a lot of fat. I work out too.
That makes me loose fat and under stress as well.
So I already lost 2 inches in my breast.

I emailed Wahaika and he advised me to follow my Atkins and then, when I earn my dreaming low fat body I can go back to NBE.
So for my case, he advised Atkins first then NBE later.

Hope this help.

THank you all for your reply Smile

I'm ABSOLUTELY sure that it's impossible to grow breasts on a low-carb diet.
Low carb isn't healthy for the body and Atkins died being overweight on a heart attack.
DON'T DO THIS!
I'm on a high carb, high fruit, high veggie, high protein diet and my results after only 7 weeks are amazing. Almost a whole cup more.

LOW-carb is outdated and scientifically proven to be UNHEALTHY and everything what is unhealthy will make your boobs disappear.
Okay, you loose fat on this diet. But also on your boobs and sooner or later you'll get it back PLUS many health issues!
Believe me, please, and DON'T DO THIS!!!

Atkins died of cardiomyopathy, fit as a whistle in his 70's. Cardiomyopathy is a deterioration of the myocardium and is an infection that has NOTHING to do with overall cardiovascular health, there have been lots of young athletes that have contracted the condition, or had a hereditary form of it and died in their 20s as a result.

And no Ronaldas, the diet you are on is NOT a ketogenic diet if it does not include high amounts of fat. Large amounts of protein can be converted to glucose in the liver by process called glucogenesis, which will prevent ketosis from occuring. A classic ketogenic diet requires you get at least 80% of calories from fat, if you are not, you are simply on a low carb diet, not a ketogenic one, the two are not synonymous.
I have lost weight and gained breast size and a relatively ketogenic diet. The saturated fat is CRUCIAL for hormone production.

Portia, there are more studies favouring low carb diets than opposing them. Alot of it has to do with ethnic background (Native americans have traditionally eaten fat, Irish people have traditionally eaten lots of potatoes). Low carb is not unhealthy at all, have you read anything on it other that the sensationlist oppositional literature (Who also cite Atkins's 'heart attack' as proof of the diet's harmful effects to the health)?
Dietary cholesterol does not convert to blood cholesterol (the central tenant of most Atkins opposers arguements) , and low carb diets usually result in increased insulin resistance, among numerous other health benefits.

There is no right diet and no wrong diet, I just can't stand to hear people bashing low carb when it is a very sensible option for many people (but not all). Speaking as a nutritionist/personal trainer, I have seen the most positive effects in clients who follow ketogenic diets, or keto diet with a one day refeed a week (refeed is eating carbs with no fat all day to replenish muscle glycogen stores), no other diet comes close. I do not advocate Atkins so strongly as the fat intake doesn't have to be as high, and the protein intake can reach really unhealthy amounts that tax the kidneys. (150 grams protein is good, 400 grams a day unhealthy)

Everyone is different though, so respect the signs your body gives you. Portia , I'm glad to hear you have found a diet that produces your desired results, congratulations!Smile

Portia... You don't know what you're talking about, so please, don't.
I was vegan for 10 years and it almost killed me.
Humans were hunter-gatherers for thousands of years and evolved splendidly. Please don't bash low-carb diets, which is what humans evolved on.

Just did a bit of reading. Atkins actually died when he slipped on ice and hit his head (official cause of death was 'blunt impact injury of head with epidural hematoma'. An anti-Atkins doctor requested his medical records, was mistakenly granted them, and discovered that Atkins had cardiomyopathy and thus a pervasive rumour was born!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon