Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I want 2 more cups at least! With Stherb PM

I started my program 2 days ago on 28 jan 2012.
My goal is to increase 2 cups size in this June 2012.

This is my info:
Age 25
No child
Height: 1m65
Weight: 52kg
Bra size is 34a
No smoking
No alcoho, im allergic to it
I got Pms, quite severe since puberty til now.
My boobs are fuller 3 days before my period.
Both my mom, my sister and my grandmom have bigger boobs after having babies. My mom maintains big boobs and quite firm until now although she is 56 years old.

Here is wat i take daily x 2times on an empty stomach. Each time i take:
Stherb Pm: 2 caps x200mg
Stherb nano cream: 2cm length each boob with massage and heat pad x 10mins. I massage with baby oil first then i gently apply stherb cream to my breast because its so expensive.
Liquid calcium: 1 cap x 300mg
Acid amin essentials and vitamins : 1 cap
Spirulina: 1 cap
Herbalife personalized protein powder x 1.5 tsps =7.5g protein
Phytophanere for hair and nail growth: waiting for delivery ^^

On luteal phase, im thinking of taking breast success because the ingredients are quite similar to B up drop which chiyumilk uses.

I have Breast massage at Spa x 45mins x 3 times a week. I use Spawellness massage cream which active ingredient is Pm. The spa uses the suction device for my breast.

My diet routine is low carb and high protein.

Im thinking of adding Sheep placenta or collagen to my program. I must choose 1 of the 2 because im on budget Sad

Im newbie. Pls give me some advices and comments. I need ur help and support Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon