Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

youngsters

i'm only 12 and a half but i have very small boobs for my age and i know that i am only young and still growing but the thing that annoys me most is that they are not the same size i know that sometimes they can be different sizes but mine are very different , one is a lump and the other is just flat ?? anyone else having the same problem? xx

some people dont grow evenly at 12 you have nothing to worry about yet you have at least 4yrs before you'd maybe want to try nbe, im sure there are loads of flat 12 year olds most probably if it really upsets you wear some silicone bra inserts i mean at your age no ones going to see them without clothes except you, and you could try massage but i know quite a few girls who never had anything until until about 18 so you should be fine.
When i was 11 i had c cups and at school everyone joked because they thought i stuffed my bra- kids will pick on anything if you let them.

Hello

Me is new here and just to join this forum very superb and informative for all viewers.

If it really bothers you, you could try wearing a bra and just stuffing the other side to match, but try not to worry too much. Having uneven breasts, even in adulthood, is really common, and you're the only one who notices, believe me. And small for your age... I was totally flat until I was 15/16, LOL. Puberty just happens differently for everyone.

I got my period at 12 but no boob growth until i was 14, and i'm still stuck with A cups at 23. So I still look like I'm 14.. it makes me depressed alot, i hate looking in the mirror naked and i think it ruins my sex drive. I also took the Pill for most of my teenage hood and i still had a flat chest!
So i'm going to try a NBE program when i get the doses figured out. My boobs are bit uneven.. everyones are. If you are talking about your boobs at 12 years old, you are luckier than me! Wait until school finishes, sometimes girls can stop growing at 20 or 24.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon