Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thinking to get my hormones tested?

I'm thinking of buying this hormone test kit:
http://www.johnleemd.com/store/prod_stest.html

I'm thinking to get these tests:
Estradiol, Progesterone and DHEA

Well, I'm currently on Bountiful Breast, have been on it for 4.5 months now. Should I be off of any NBE when getting my hormones tested? Or it doesn't matter?
I just want a confirmation of what I'm thinking. I think I am low in progesterone, high in estrogen and maybe high in androgens.
Let me know what you guys think.

anyone???

I would do all 3 estrogens or at the least estrdiol and estrone along wiyh your others. I really don't expect your dhea to be off with bo but the estrogens and progesterons may vary.

Thank you For replying Mel!
Should I wait until I'm off of NBE to do the tests?

It depends on what you want out of the testing. If you want to see what bo is doing then it won't matter when but if you will want to do the test before taking the bo or bcp that day. If you want to assure yourself that you hormones indeed level out when not on bo then do it during a break. So it's really just up to you. By the way when timing your order most test are supposed to be done on the 20th or 21st of the month.

Mel[/align]

[align=justify]

Thank you so much Mel!
I guess I will wait until I finish the BO since I don't really have any bad side effects from it. I have been on BB for 4.5 months now, have about 6 more months supply of it left. I will then take the tests and based on those results, I will decide if I should move on to PM or not. Just one more question, so I could take the test as soon as I'm off the BO? No need for like a month break or two to let the BB get out of my system?
Thanks Mel!

If you're wanting a base of what your levels are post bo so you can know what direction to go next, then yes, I would do a 1 month break.

Got it! Thank you so much Mel!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon