Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just started BB and a question

I only started BB two days ago and I'm trying to just follow what the plan says. I take one capsule first thing in the morning, have my BB shake about an hour later and then take the second BB capsule right before bed. My temperature seems to be fine the few times I've taken it.

I am almost positive that I am feeling things!! I have odd, achy feelings in my breasts and it reminds me of the beginning of pregnancy. I keep thinking it's in my head but then I will feel something when I haven't even been focusing on my chest! lol I hope this is a really good sign!

I have been massaging, even before my BB came with a "skin firming" lotion, Nivea. I would like to use something more specific to NBE. What is considered to work well with BO?

Thanks Smile

The only thing I have used with my BB is stretch mark lotion with vitamin E.
Being extremely optimistic, I didn't want to get new stretch marks from all the growth I fully expected to get. LOL.

Congrats on already getting the tingles. That's a good sign and your temperature being good, is awesome. I hope these are signs of good stuff to come!

Mel

I have been using Femagis, it is a cream with Pueraria Mirifica Extract and Kigelia Africana Extract. I started using it because on the noogleberry forum someone said the Kigelia Africana can help firm up the breasts, so I wanted something to help firm them. But when I pump I typically use cocoa butter lotion before pumping. I use the Femagis cream right when I wake up, and right after my shower at night. I typically pump before showering. Not sure if it's working yet. But I'm hopeful. I figure it can't hurt. A friend off online sent it to me as she has a condition and the cream counteracts with her condition but so far so good for me. She didn't want it to go to waste. And once I start to run out I'm going to order more. They sell it on ebay pretty cheap.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon