Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

OH. EM GEE. My first post ...and it's 11:40PM I should be in bed.

OK, so I’m the impulsive type.Blush I found this site about a week ago and have been completely obsessed with it ever since. I must admit that I do have my favorites, like Isabelle, the Seriously High Maintenance Woman. LOL, is that her title? I love it! Her answers and explanations are great! Anyways, I come home from work get on Breastnexus (stalk Isabelle) and just read a bunch of stuff that I don’t really understand until it's past midnight and I’m falling asleep on my computer. It was late one of those nights that I ordered a BUNCH of pills from Amazon.

No-Joke.
I ordered MULTIPLE BOTTLES of the following:
Pueraria Mirifica
Fennel
Fenugreek
Hops
Flaxseed
Oats
Borage (lotion and pills!)
Collagen pills
Wild yam
Saw palmetto

AM I FREAKING NUTS??? I have no idea what I’m doing.
I read bits and pieces from different programs and thought “Oh, I’ll buy all these pills and take them every day and something magical will happen…” It’s only now I read that I can’t take Pueraria Mirifica everyday and I have no idea how much or when I should take the other stuff… I’m lost. I don't even know the abbreviations people use: PS, NG, SP, PC, BS (is there even a BS or am I making that one up?) The bottles are slowly arriving in my mailbox and I am freaking out.
What have I done?

Blush

Been there too. I still have a stash of anti-androgens I never used. Keep reading. At this rate, you'll learn soon enough.

Isabelle!
I'm your biggest fan! Big Grin Thank you for the encouragement. I can't wait to start but I'm waiting till I get my period to start the Pueraria Mirifica. Then I'll start everything else. It's gunna be a lot of pills to take each day but I pray it's worth it.

Good luck, I've been looking through these PM forums for a week and I still am not really sure what it's all about.
All these estrogens, progesterones and phases confuse me lol!
Good luck!!

Oh my gosh, another site addict. I've only been here 2 days, but keep checking from time to time during the day. I sure do wish there was a chat room.

I don't know all of the abbreviations, but here are a few:

PM - Pueraria Mirifica
SP - Saw Palmetto
FG - Fenugreek
WY - Wild Yam

Maybe BO is Borage Oil and not an indication of insufficient deodorant Big Grin

Sorry, but I don't know the abbrevs for the rest of what you ordered. You might be able to guess most of them.

As for going overboard, I also ordered PM from eBay, but a package of 2,500 pills of 500 mg. Enough for at least two lifetimes. I may have lucked out in that eBay deregistered the seller so I can get my money back, but the price was soooo attractive.

I agree entirely with what you said about Isabelle. Absolutely fantastic person. Very knowledgeable and can explain things so that I can understand them, most of the time. The underlying science is fascinating but leaves me scratching my head Huh . I'm guessing that everything is even spelled correctly, even the scientific terms. Tongue And she seems to spend even more time in here than we do; she'd have to to be able to participate in so many threads.

A side note, instead of taking hops could you just drink a lot of beer?

Anyway, I wish both of us the best of luck with NBE.

Mayette - Giiiiirl, no matter how many times I read the same things over and over I STILL can't wrap my head around how the "phases" work! LOL. All I think I know for sure is that you should only take PM (Pueraria Mirifica, yay I'm learning my abbreviations!) 14 days out of your cycle. So that's what I'm doing. Wish me luck!

EricaB - Thanks for the tips on the abbreviations!!! The hardest to figure out for me was WY. I had no clue was WY was,Huh when I googled "WY" it just came up with the State of Wyoming! Hahahaahaha! You sound just like me, I'm really surprised I only got 3 bottles of PM. I'm sure If I would have seen that Ebay deal, I would have jumped on it also! I just posted my "program" if you wanna take a look. I think it's pretty crazy but it's worth a shot right?
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=11167

BO = Bovine Ovary, not Borage Oil Wink

Thanks for the correction, now I know but am guaranteed to forget. Now I'm sure glad I said "maybe". Big Grin

BO and BS...
my favorite abbreviations.
In real life they mean totally different things. LOL

Can anyone tell me what EPO stand for?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon