Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

massage to fix asymmetry?

Congrats on your progress, booboo (I am resisting valiantly the temptation to ask how Yogi is). I spent 10 minutes scouring the web looking for some site that lists the ingredients on the first product you mentioned with the extremely long name "SLIM EXTREME 3D Super-Concentrated Modeling Bust Serum" (all of their products seem to have similar sized names), but with no luck at all. I guess you have to buy it to read the ingredients off the label. Volufiline seems to be a pretty hot item these days, so I wonder why they aren't bragging that it's in their serum. Thanks for label browsing and letting us know. Does the label indicate the percentage of volufiline?

Sorry, but it doesn't list the percentage of volufiline on the label Sad

Thanks for checking. I guess the important thing is not how much of which ingredient is in it, but whether it gives us the results we desire. keep up the good work. I am so impatient that I want results as soon as I put something in my shopping bag. much less begin using it. Some day I will realize that I actually have to get off the couch and follow the exercises on the videos for them to be effective - just watching accomplishes nothing. I am so looking forward to hear your progress.

I agree. I also saw no asymmetry. I'd love to be that even. Hoping to get there!

hi ladies,

I also have assymetry, and am currently using the kangzhu cups only on my smaller breast. I just started so I can't say if it's going to work yet. I also bought the Eveline's volufiline cream - here's the thread where we discuss how it works:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19866&highlight=volufiline

FYI - it only increases fat in the skin, not deeper in the breast, and that's only after months of constant use. So, make sure to wash your hands well after use, and be careful not to get it on areas you don't want thicker/fattier skin!

Can I ask something here? How is everyone getting on with breast asymmetry and NBE?

I have uneven breasts with a large a difference in size between the two.

A few years ago I bought a noogleberry. There was a novelty factor with that when I first got it and I used it on, then I stopped. A number of reasons - living at home and having no privacy was the main one. Work and sometimes working longs hours. If I went away for a weekend like staying in a hotel overnight, I brought the noogleberry with me. So I very rarely used it since I got it.

2016, and I went searching the internet and found these forums. I decided that I'm going to embark on a NBE in the hope of correcting the unevenness somewhat. I need to be realistic here because of a hectic busy schedule. I think massage is going to be the best option for me and perhaps adding in the noogleberry pump or breast milk pump once in a while.

For the past week, I have been massaging the smaller breast and yesterday I added flaxseed oil to the massage.

Today, I locked myself in the bathroom and massaged for about 5 minutes and I must say, I like it. The smaller breast, it's looking so much more cuter. I was never able to say that before.

What happens with this NBE journey for me remains to be seen.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon