Fennel - 480 mg
Fenugreek - 2440 mg
Flaxseed - 1000 mg
Hops - 1860 mg
Wild Oats - 500 mg
Saw Palmeto - 2160 mg
Soy - 160 mg
Wild Yam - 1000 mg

I also do a daily massage and take 4 collagen pills per day.
Thanks SO much for the suggestions on the other programs.
I really have to sit down and decide if I want to start this heartbreaking process all over again. I really gave it my best shot and 4 months later... nothing. I think I'll finish the pills I have now (so I don't feel like a total quitter) and then I'll see if I can try a new program. At least I got ONE positive thing from it, I hardly have any cramps when I have my period now... but I did start getting pimples which was not cool.

Oh well.

Thanks SO MUCH for your reply, it makes me feel like I'm not so alone. Smile

I need to speak up about hops. I included it in a message and then after the 24 hour time expired I could not remove it so I posted another message (wherever that thread is) to remove it.

Unless you know how hops affects you, and at what dosages, don't experiment with it as part of a list of herbs. It was definitely not part of the HBA program.

Wahaika

Wahaika - How would I know what works and what dosage is best without "experimenting"???

Any advice??
Thanks!!!

Hi Val,

Experimenting is definitely a good idea, but wouldn't experimenting from a proven starting point would be more effective?

Have you breastfed any children?

Wahaika

Good point, so you would suggest cutting it out all together? But then I would have no idea how to introduce it back in or how to measure if it's doing anything... I guess when run out I won't re-order it anymore, I still have several bottles left. Still kinda sad nothing has happened in all these months.

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but hopefully this is a relevant question. Wahaika why have you become wary about hops? Is it the potential weepiness? I haven't experienced that even at high doses, but I know other people have had very bad experiences. I understand that people should definitely not experiment with it if they have an existing mood disorder or depression.

I have another question, and this is even more OT (sorry), what were the ingredients of HBA to the best of your recollection? Are there any links still in existence?

Mochaccino,

Have you had any success using hops?

HBA is Herbal Breast Actives, not an imitation. Aside from Hops, you have the right list above.

If you want to find any references to it, try google searches. There could be something out there somewhere.

Val,

The list above, "Wahaika's recommended program" is what I would recommend. it is basically Greenbush kit #2 with some additions.

Wahaika

Sorry for the dumb question but is HBA the same thing as Breast Actives? Ant links I find on google just look very sales-y and fake.

Wahaika-
Thanks for all your advise and suggestions, it means so much to me. As soon as I am finished with the supplements I currently have, I'm going to get started on your recommended program. From what I can tell, it looks like I have not been taking a high enough dosage of my supps and I wasn't even taking EPO at all. (whoops!) I'm looking forward to moving on to something that has a proven track record, instead of trying to "create" my own plan out of thin air. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon