Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Will my weird hypno method work?

I decided to listen to hypno and subliminal MP3s while sleeping. But I was concerned that the "awakening" at the end of a session would, in fact, wake me up. Since I'm a light sleeper and insomniac anyway that didn't appeal to me.

So what I did was to use a free audio editor called Audacity and remove both the "induction" and the "awakening" portion of the MP3, leaving just the actual meat of the session. Then I made a playlist of 5 to 20 different files, put in my earbuds and let it rip.

I do sleep most of the night with this playing in my earbuds, but have no idea if it's doing anything. Also, I have the volume set pretty low, so that might be affecting things as I might not even be able to hear the subliminals.

How badly are my modifications fouling things up?

Recently, I've been mostly listening to subliminals: a breast series, then a different breast series, then a weight loss series. This takes about an 60 to 90 minutes so I get about 5 repetitions a night. Would it be better to listen all night to a single series and then a different series the next night?

When I listen to hypno, I stack maybe 5 or 10 different files. I can't recall mixing hypnos and subliminals together in the same playlist, but I might have.

Thanks

Hi Erica!
In my opinion you should be awake while listening to the hypnosis recording, because it usually requires your active (but relaxed) participation (imagining, feeling, visualizing etc), there's no problem if you sleep with subliminals though, because they don't require your attention.
I think it's ok if you listen to the hypno recording once and then leave it on repeat, and I don't think removing the intro and awakening part will have a negative effect, in fact they're useless if you're sleeping and not listening to it.

As for mixing different recordings and subjects I'm not sure... Hypnotists often tell you not to use their recordings along with another's, I don't know if this is what you're doing.
I read somewhere you can mix subjects if they're related, like: subliminals for better memory+subliminals for improving concentration etc. So breast enlargement and losing weight are related in some way, because they both are about body changing, I don't think they would hinder each other... but I believe you shouldn't listen to more than 15 different suggestions, so if a breast recording has, let's say, 10 suggestions (e.g 1:"my breasts are growing", 2:"my breasts are getting heavier" etc) and the weight loss recording has another 10, that would make a total of 20 suggestions, so your subconscious may not catch the message as well as it would if there were only 15 or less.
I recall reading in this same forum experiences of people who have used different recordings at the same time, they would give you a better answer Blush

But I think it would be better to work on a single subject and listen to a single series, along with the hypnosis session.
And perhaps, after a few months or once you feel your mind is "programmed" and working towards your goal you could add a recording about a different subject.

Well, this was just my opinion, you must do what you feel works better for you Blush
Lots of luck on your journey, Erica Smile

I guess I don't have the patience for hypnosis. Sitting around for an hour while someone drones on and on at me appears to be a big waste of time. Especially when the meat of the session is only 10 or 15 minutes at most. That's why I edited it down to the meat and just loop that.

But at least with hypnosis, you can hear that they're saying something. Who knows if the ocean sounds or classical music actually has anything embedded in it, and if so, what it is.

Talk about quandaries. Huh

Well, hypno sessions aren't a waste of time for me, but I must admit once I know the script by heart it gets a tad boring and I tend to fall sleep, that's why I switch to a different CD every few weeks. When I listened to Steve G Jones it was like you say, 45 min induction/awakening and 15 min breast talk and it annoyed me a bit because I usually go to bed very late, so I changed to Andrew Dobson whose cd is way shorter, and then to another one (yeh I've tried many lol...)

And I've wondered the same thing about subliminals. When I put my mp3 at full volume I can hear the woman talking in the background, but I've tried other recordings where I couldn't hear absolutely anything, no matter how high the volume was. They're supposedly recorded in a different, more sophisticated way, but yeah, who knows!

I hope whatever you use works for you Erica!

I read that hypnosis only works if you put an effort. And if you’re sleeping during the sessions you can’t get any benefits because all the words are just passing by you. Your subconscious mind won’t react on those words because it doesn’t realise that it has anything with you. In all sessions you have parts when you have to imagine your new self, and if you are sleeping you wouldn’t do it. Only when you have clear pictures in your mind and heart how you should look like your subconscious will react on it and make it possible for you. So if you realy realy want to achieve something try not to sleep, maybe it’s better to sit then to lie down. And don’t think that is so boring to do, rather have some positive thoughts like it’s wonderful because it will help me to look more as I want to look at the end of every session. It is very important to believe and the results won’t miss. Going to the gym can also be very boring and exhausting, but the pictures of the end result makes you doing it easier.
Wish you great results and don't give up,
MM

I didn't state things clearly, sorry.

When I said I sleep listening to the hypno, i meant precisely that. I put earbuds in my ears, set the mp3 player on loop and listen all night while I'm sleeping. My intent is to sleep and hopefully accomplish something at the same time. I know this approach works inducing crossdressing, but it seems to fall short with breast growth. At least for me.

When I said the hypnosis was boring, I meant the induction section. I am slowly relaxing, feeling more and more at one with the world. Fine, but does it really take 45 minutes to do this? I learned self hypnosis ages ago and it only took 5 minutes or so to put myself in a mild trance state. So why do professionals take so long?

Despite hypnosis being debunked on the Mythbusters TV show, I still believe simply because I want to. I just need to find one that is more in tune with my impatience. Maybe what I am really looking for are subliminals.

have you tryed with this one:
http://www.overflowingbra.com/wiki/natur...orte_s_mp3

Ther isn't 45min on the relaxing part and it does cover a couple of diferent techniques. I also found this link on a forum where this guy was active while he was making this MP3.
http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=43b0a16dc8871573cae12c8ad84ed9cd&topic=67340.35

Read it if you have time I think it can be useful. I cut one small part just to see how one hypnotizer is explaining this what I tried to tell you:
“When you listen to the induction, you have 2 options. The first is to actually do what you're told to do, following the instructions, imagining the things you're asked to imagine, feeling the things you're invited to feel, etc. Or, if you're having difficulty, say for example, feeling yourself with big boobs, then instead of actually feeling that your boobs are big, you can pretend that you do. Or pretend that you see... This is the path that you need to take, to get the effect.

The other is to just listen passively and let the whole thing wash past you. This, in all probability will NOT get you the effect. This is why anyone can listen, and not get emboobened.

Your subconscious is not impressed with intention, or words, or willpower. Your subconscious is impressed by effort. ONLY when you put effort into something, will your subconscious act on it. You can sit there, wishing your boobs would get bigger, over and over and over, and nothing is going to come of it. But once you start actually imagining yourself WITH bigger boobs, how it would feel, how you would look, then your subconscious says "Oh wow, she's serious about this. Let's crank out some boobage!" And the more you do that, the more real you can make it, the more often you do it, the easier it becomes for your subconscious to make it your reality. “
All the best,
MM

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon