Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sale on Bountiful Breast - time to do it?

9 month supply for $400 + shipping. I'm not sure how this compares to their usual price but I think it's like a $150-$200 difference. If you are gonna take the plunge, now is a good time, ladies!

I think I'm finally going to try it. I've been hedging around a NBE program for 6 months now and haven't really done as much as I could have. My cycle is becoming more regular thanks to PC. I'm now using anti-androgens. But I think I need to make a better effort to change my body. At the moment I'm thinking I want to get the 9 month supply of BB and start doing aerobic exercise to help fix my insulin resistance (I'm already taking supplements for this), while continuing to use PC, then switch to the BB if I start feeling and functioning better.

I know (ohhh do I know) that that's easier said than done but I feel like if I had something like BB in my arsenal, providing a real plan to adhere to, I could get un-stuck. I've hesitated a lot in my NBE journey (which hasn't even gotten going yet) and I'm becoming more miserable and frustrated. I think I should just do it.

$400 - 500, though?

[Image: camron.gif]

Yikes!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon