Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Selling Noogleberry system with med & large cups

Moving in with the boy and I gotta get rid of this ASAP. Not the contoured cups. Make offer here or in PM. Thanks!

Good luck. If I didn't already own a Noogleberry, I'd definitely be interested. You could try joining a forum website called Men Wear Bras which I don't think is restricted to only men. You might find an interested person there.

Good luck! Are you sure he won't understand? My boyfriend has been a really good sport about brava and from what I've gathered NB is a lot less invasive in love life.

Thanks guys! =) He's pretty great and understanding, but I really just can't bring myself to talk to him about it. Besides, even when I lived on my own I wasn't good at doing it consistantly, I'm sure I wouldn't be now!

How much are you looking to get for the system?

It looks like it sells for about $100 online right now before shipping (for the med system + large cups) I'd take $50 and do free shipping.

sent you a private message! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon