Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

massage with goats /fenugreek

Hi. Just started taking fenugreek and goats rue. Thought I'd start simple. I'm going to start with the chi massages today too. Was wondering how I could correctly incorporate either herb into my massage routine. I think I read that you can use the powder from the capsules mixed with some oil as long as you let it " steep" for a few weeks? Is this true? Is there anyway to use it faster? I don't want to waste what I have....
Thanks -Cassie

Hello Cassie,

Here is a good recipe that has a very good track record:
1/2 cup Olive Oil + 1/2 cup Fenugreek + 24 Borage Oil (one gram) caps. Steep for one week minimum before first use. (The longer the better)

Get 2 (at least) 8oz empty containers such as dark glass bottles or empty hand lotion bottles. Steep with one while using the other. Shake well all the time.

Hope this helps!

Wahaika

You can only go with chi massage. I am sure it will do the trick for you. Good Luck......

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon