Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bust Boom Anyone??

Heart 

Ive been using this product for about 2 weeks im a 32 a and my breast seem to be getting firmer and they seem to sit up more Blush but ill keep you guys posted for future results of lack there of

Bust Boom will work for some women, just as all these kind of products work for some women. However, it really doesn't give you that much herbs, so it isn't going to have a high success rate. These low dose products will always work for some women, but never have a high success rate overall as they don't provide the quantities of herbs that so many women find they need.

(30-04-2012, 11:36 PM)BustLust777 Wrote:  I'm taking it right now. I'll tell you if I get anything out of it.
Blush

can you report if bust boom is worth a try?
or anyone else who tried it..

I got three bottles of Bust Boom off Amazon and have taken half of one. It says to take one a day, but I took three lol. I could feel something going on, and might continue use when I'm off PM for my breaks.

Oh, and I got 3 bottles from Amazon for like 69 dollars before tax and shipping.

There really isn't a great deal in that product. When you compare it to what women who have been successful with herbs have taken it really isn't that much, so whilst not meaning to be too negative I think it's wise not to get too optimistic with it. You don't seem to be getting much herb for your money.

(11-04-2013, 02:20 AM)VickyA Wrote:  There really isn't a great deal in that product. When you compare it to what women who have been successful with herbs have taken it really isn't that much, so whilst not meaning to be too negative I think it's wise not to get too optimistic with it. You don't seem to be getting much herb for your money.

Very true. I bought it before finding this forum, and before realizing that you need mass quantities of the herbs for NBE. But I do know it has some effects, after two weeks I noticed a difference in fullness, which is huge since my breasts were more like extra skin( breast fed four babies). With that said, I think even with only 600mg of the propriety blend, if you are seriously low on hormones it will boost you up. I'm taking PM, SP, L-Arginine,EPO, Maca Root, and a hair nails and skin regimine now and adding PC mext week, but thinking of still two pills a day of Bust Booster if nothing else but during my monthly when I drop the PM. Can't stand to waste so much money lol.

Hey Everyone,
I have also tried bust boom but it was only for a couple weeks. I'm a 32B but my bra can use a little more filling. After these two weeks I noticed swelling and I fit into my bra a lot better. But i have noticed a lot of reviews that do say it works but as soon as you stop taking them the growth wont stay. I stopped taking it mainly cause i was living in Mexico for a few months and well being me I forgot to take them daily. I have lost my growth but I think for every herbal pill growth normally doesn't stay till after a few months anyways for most women.

(30-04-2012, 11:36 PM)BustLust777 Wrote:  I'm taking it right now. I'll tell you if I get anything out of it.
Blush

did this work for you?

I just started bust boom im on my 4th day i hope it works im 25 years old mother of 2 i breastfed both im 5"3 136 lbs im a 36 b measurement is 36,31,40 i just started working out so we'll see what happens ill keep u updated Smile

I did it for 1 month i think it has some bad shit in it i got really bad heart palpations and it made me feel like i was drugged up or something. swelling was minimum lasted about 2 weeks then nothing after that no pains i had to stop taking it because of the 'pausing' heart beating. it made my period a week late / and heavy bleeding/ and but no cramps thanks to the black cohosh in it. also it seemed like some pills were far more potent then others. it made my skin so silky soft though for 3 w :p

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon