Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MAJOR QUESTIONS-Wahaika, Isabelle, Surfer Joe and all of you Booby Geniuses

(21-03-2012, 05:34 PM)verycurious Wrote:  BUT real boobs do rock!

THEY DO!!!! Thats why I'm here LOL.... Hey today is your start day!!! Good Luck!!!!
EricaB you have such a different personality and weird sense of humor, it is really growing on me!!! Sometimes I really LOL when I read your posts... Like "Managing to pick cotton with your mouth"!!!

I agree entirely with Pure. I'm here because real boobs do rock, so much that I want some of my own, I think. Implants are no solution for me as I want jiggling rocking boobs, not boobs that feel like rocks (I sure hope that came out as funny as it sounded in my head.)

I don't know whether I'm showing any signs of growth as the tape measure says no, but it's been known to lie in the past. I do feel fuller and am now getting plenty of exercise running up and down stairs and enjoying the feeling. Blush Please note, I said "enjoying the feeling", not "enjoying being felt," although... Tongue

Love it or hate it, this is the only personality that I have. I sure am glad that more seem to like it than dislike it. Thanks Cool

hahaha oh my goodness, I am going to assume that you are running up and down the stairs to feel your boobs bounce, because I do that all the time. All. The. Time. In fact, every time that I take stairs, I use it as an opportunity to make my boobs bounce. So fun! Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon