Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MAJOR QUESTIONS-Wahaika, Isabelle, Surfer Joe and all of you Booby Geniuses

Hello verycurious,

oops, forgot to answer this: March 21st is explained here: Timing of routines!

Look for Reply #2, Timing of Routines!

And for the record, I am not at all impressed with the results from the enhancement blend. But most women try the extracts and it may have something to do with that. You have the powdered herbs so there is more hope for success. But Kit #2 cannot be beat. If you don't have some indication of success by March 21 or so, it's not a date engraved in stone, it would be a very good idea to store the enhancement blend for later use and get a Greenbush Kit #2 for this time of year when chances are the best.

Good luck on quitting smoking!!

Wahaika

Thank you Wahaika! You are a blessing. I chose the enhancement blend in the belief that it would be less demanding so I wouldn't accidentally skip or miss doses.

I will most definitely order kit #2. I will use up everything that I can from the enhancement blend and then switch over. DO You suggest that I wean off what I am doing now around mid march. Maybe take a week break with milk thistle to cleanse and then ramp back up starting MArch 21st? Or would you suggest to go straight form one to the other?

I have been checking my body temp regularly and I am on average 97.8 which is to my understanding very low. Do herbs require me to get my body temp up as well to have the greatest effect?

Well thank you again for your help! This is me giving you a virtual hug < >.

Hey guys,

I just wanted to weigh in one of the factors in why women (slightly increased risk especially in caucasian women) are at increased risk of developing blood clots when taking oral contraceptives. When a woman becomes pregnant, one of the ways her body is triggered to respond is by increasing blood volume in order to accommodate a developing life within her uterus.. to put it simply. By an "increase in blood volume," the mother is just producing more of everything found in the blood... which happens to include an increase in a component of the blood that makes up what are known as "clotting factors" that are responsible for helping to clot blood during an injury, etc. So when a woman is put on oral contraceptives, the idea is that the woman's body is tricked into believing it is already pregnant (thus it can't become pregnant again if it already thinks its pregnant.. I'm fuzzy on EXACTLY how this works, so if anyone cares to explain further.. please do), but a result seen is that this will trigger the increase in blood clotting factors.. which then leads to increased risk of developing thrombi (clots). One of the best ways to help prevent clots from forming if you are taking oral contraceptives is to drink plenty of water (dehydration leads to an increased concentration of these clotting factors = not good), and exercise often to prevent a sedentary lifestyle.. sitting for long periods of time puts you at risk for developing these thrombi.. within veins of the legs especially, which in itself is not terrible (and can even be asymptomatic), but if the clot dislodges it can travel to the lung where it can cause a pulmonary embolism (it can block off some of the much smaller veins found in lungs compared with the large leg veins it was formed in)..

Hm, I hope I didnt get too side tracked, lol. I just wanted to help share some knowledge w the forum Smile

*Disclaimer: Please take all of this with a grain of salt. I am trying to write up what I believe to be truthful information, but if anyone notes anything I wrote out that is incorrect.. please call me out on it, as I don't want to spread false information to anyone.

Hope this helps someone! Smile

Thank you for the info bouncinbeauties! I have always been worried about the dangers of birth control. I usually cycle it. Ill take BC for 6 months and stop fora few months to clear the synthetic hormones out of my body.

Thanks again!

I know several board growth, even with a few glasses of wine throughout the week, so you may be Canon CLI-8 fined.

A belated welcome to the site, verycurious. If I knew enough to give advice, I'd be dangerous. Heck, if I knew enough to take advice I'd be dangerous too. Double heck, I'd be so dangerous if I knew whether to use advise or advice in the preceding sentence.

My only comment about smoking... along with everything else, it causes wrinkles.

Best wishes and good luck with your program.

Thank you for the welcome! You made me laugh! Well I will take all the advice that I can get and then hopefully soon I will be able to help others with my advice, ewww wow that is dangerous.

I will make a program page when I start my new routine on MArch 21st and keep everyone posted.

Hello Verycurious,

I remember writing a response to this one. I must have not hit the right button to post it (?).

No need to ween, just switch. A cleanse is not necessary.

A higher body temp is always better. You can get that up with a B complex and exercise.

Wahaika

curious, not sure if your avatar is a photo of you or something you found on the web (as mine is). If you, do you actually wear that lovely top in public? It seems, um, kind of suggestive to me. Or maybe I'm just an old fuddy duddy.

Erica, No this is just a pic i found on the internet. I am a mother of two and would never wear this and well I guess know matter what I would feel inappropriate wearing this. BUT real boobs do rock!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon