Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just got my test results...now I need a regimen!

Hello beautifuls,

This is officially my first post. I've been a long-time lurker on this site. I got my saliva test results back from John Lee MD's labs today and was wondering if any knowledgeable person on this forum could help me analyze the results? And perhaps suggest a way forward?

RESULTS
Estradiol: 2.6 (normal range, 1.3 - 3.3)
Progesterone: 83 (normal range, 75-270)
Progesterone/Estradiol Ratio: 32L (normal, 100 - 500)
Testosterone: 71H (normal range, 16-55)

Based off of these results, I gather that my estrogen levels are normal, my progesterone is a little low and my testosterone levels are extremely high.....now what? I suppose I'm a little confused about the aim of herbal NBE. Should my goal now be to balance out my progesterone and testosterone levels by taking products that lower testosterone and increase progesterone? I was thinking of starting off my NBE journey with PMirifica and supplementing it with other herbs. Is there any product that I absolutely should stay away from given my results?

I'd appreciate your input! = )

Salama

P.S. - I'm a 24 yr old and the tests were taken in my luteal phase...

Anyone?

Someone...please help...

HI, Salama, welcome to our little community from an old timer (I've been here maybe 3 weeks now).

I wish I could help with some info, but I suspect this is a common problem with ordering labs yourself (which I also have done.) You get back the results and now what? Perhaps iif you copied your original post and reposted it in the Herbal Breast Enhancement forum, someone might help.

COME ON, PEOPLE. 195 views and no one even has the courtesy to even say hi?

Thank you Erica Smile!!!
I'll do as you've suggested.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon