Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progestrogen cream for EXTREMELY underdeveloped breasts

Hey Gilly,

I remember learning about the luteal phase length in a reproductive science class I took 2 years ago. Wikipedia confirms this too - not the most reliable source, I know.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luteal_phase

I also remember that the length of the luteal phase is not as permanent as I thought, some women the length of their's change.

Awesome, thanks for clearing that up!

Have you ladies looked into other more natural alternatives to increasing your breast size? There are many different types of breast enlargement creams that can work to increase your breast size within 3-6 months. I would suggest looking for breast enhancement creams that contain all natural ingredients like Dong Quai and Kava Kava. These ingredients not only help to enlarge, lift and firm breasts but can also help with stress relieve and help with PMS symptoms.

I am going to give it a go with the PC. My measurements are 35 on the bust, though I got to 38 inches when pregnant and breastfeeding, but that growth is lopsided, blech I would say I am a 34 (small)B/34AAHuh. So for now I am going to try the PC on the smaller side and Noogleberry that side only as well and see what happens...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon