Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need some info on BO; not sure if I should start it

So, I've been on my herb regimen for about a month and a half now, and I'm reading more and more about BO and thinking I might want to try it. From what I've read, the results are much more permanent than herbs (which may or may not be permanent, after years of diligent herbs and massage). As someone who hates herbs, going from 15+ pills a day to 3-6 sounds fantastic.

However, searching through the threads, I'm reading some frightening side effects that might make me reconsider. Unfortunately, it's hard for me to find a single thread with all the information I'm looking for in it.

I read that sometimes it can cause irregularities and heavy bleeding. I'm most concerned about this point, since I had the same problems a year ago caused by birth control, where sometimes my monthly would last well over a full month. Sad It took me about six months to get my hormones most of the way back to normal, with me using a libido-booster to help balance my hormones, and didn't fully fix the problem until I started my herb program. Needless to say, I FINALLY feel back to normal, and I really don't want to go through that mess again.

I'm also worried about the risk of mad cow from using UB. I've heard that, yes, it's possible, and also no, they don't use cows from China. So I'm not sure how to feel about that one.

Also, BO is something that you cleanse before doing, right? And you ONLY use BO, no other herbs? Did we ever decide if Maca can still be effective/safe with BO?

All-in-all, I really like what I'm reading about this method, that results can be achieved in three months sometimes, PERMANENT results. Seeing as I KNOW I never finished growing during puberty (I stunted my growth mostly with early smoking and getting no more than 5 years of sleep a night since 8th grade), I'm certain I could achieve great results in no time. I only want to go from my small 36B to a full 36C (which, even then I'd STILL have the smallest boobs in my family), so it seems like a fast, simple option for me. I just want to know all the risk beforehand.

Also~
Does anyone know about Bust-Boom?
http://www.amazon.com/Bottles-Bust-Boom-Breast-Enlargement-Enhancement/dp/B00512Q9FC/ref=wl_it_dp_o_npd?ie=UTF8&coliid=I3S3H8HUZXXT7J&colid=2L73G7NGHDWIL
http://www.bustboom.com/
Most of the reviews are good, and it's slightly cheaper than UB. But I'm not sure how high-quality it really is (it says take ONE pill a day for 3 months, and then after that just one pill once a week for maintenance, so I don't know about that...)

Hi,

I'm five months into a BO program, and I thought I might be able to answer a few of your questions. Smile

I haven't had any troubles with irregularities or heavy bleeding. To my knowledge it was more PM that messed up your cycle, if you didn't cycle it.

You have to cleanse before BO IF you have other herbs in your system, specifically phytoestrogenic ones, because supposedly they'll just counter-act each other. As far as I understand, the cleansing process is taking milk thistle and nothing else for one month.

As for maca, I took it for a while with BO, but didn't see any change with it one way or the other, so I stopped. The Bountiful Breast company recommends it because it supplies nutrients that strengthen the endocrine axis, but I don't think we know for sure if it helps or not one way or the other.

As to it being fast... hrm, I've gone up about an inch in 5 months, but the growth isn't really noticeable (measuring tape says so, though). Some people seem to react REALLY well on it, others not so much. It's very much a your mileage may vary (like a lot of NBE). I'm doing a 13.5 month regime, so hopefully I'll have more to report by the end, but who knows.

Annd I've never heard of BustBoom. Hope this helps!

I'm also looking into starting with BO but I was wondering if you're suppose to cycle it? Or do you take it everyday?

Lyanneg,

With BO you do not cycle. You consistently take it and only stop to cleanse every few months. Smile

Okay a few things. UB is made from ovaries from US cattle, if you live in the US and eat beef, what's different than taking the pills?

Cleansing, you only need to take milk thistle for a week, you can take it more if you'd like, but 7 days is sufficient.

NBE is NOT a fast process, don't expect it to be no matter which method you decide to use. Yes, there are the FEW lucky ones that respond quickly, but then often times they hit roadblocks and set backs. I'm speaking from experience, I'm a slow responder compared to others, BUT the gains I gain stay. So would you rather have fast and then lose it or slow and keep it? The only thing that works overnight is surgery. NBE takes TIME, PATIENCE, and CONSISTENCY. If you can't do those things, then NBE will not work. 1 1/2 months is not a long enough time to test something, but I understand not wanting to take tons of pills. When I was on individual herbs I was taking 20 something pills per day! I started getting bad side effects from them though so stopped after 3 months. I always say if you aren't getting bad side effects give each thing you try 6 months to see if you get ANY results. Even if it's 1/2 inch, it's a result. Puberty is on average over the course of 7 years, you cannot expect to mimic that and grow within a few months, it's just NOT reasonable.

As far as irregularities, I didn't experience any problems on BO, but, I did on herbs. NBE is not a one size fits all. What works for one person will not for the next and vice versa, you have to find what works for you. As far as Maca usage with BO, I'm still on the fence if they should be mixed. I took them both together, BUT I don't think I grew breast wise while mixing them, so I think it's another individual thing, seeing what works for you.

Bust Boom is another one of the hundreds of herbal NBE pills on the market, most of them are trash and most of the reviews for them are fabricated as part of their marketing. Some people grow on those type of pills, some don't.

Wow, totally forgot I had looked into BO so much before! ^^;

I plan on continuing on PM for at least 6 months, and if I don't see great results from it, I may look into switching to BO. I think my original deterant was the fact that I'd be spending a lot of money on protein supplements each day just to hit the bare minimum requirement (I know I eat a lot more protein each day than I realize, but I also have almost no appetite half the time, where even the thought of eating makes me sick, and wouldn't want that to affect my results).

I still want to get more protein for my current program. Maybe I have a vitamin deficiency I still haven't discovered yet. Huh I'll need to look into it.

Looking back, it's silly to think I only wanted to grow to a 36C. I've already grown to a 32DD 1/2, which is half a cup larger than my original goal, and I'm still not happy! Honestly, I think if I can get my breasts to reach full Tanner Stage 5 I will be happy with my current size, so I just need to find the perfect thing to help get me to that point. Smile My breasts still aren't big, but I no longer need giant, bouncing breasts, just so long as they're fully matured.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon