Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A slightly late introduction

Well, I've been lurking the site for about two months now, and actually started my NBE about a month and a half ago, so I completely forgot to introduce myself!

I'm 21yrs old, 5'5", about 115lbs. I started out a small 34B and so far I've reached a small 36B. Although honestly, wearing the 36 size that I prefer, I probably was closer to an A cup (which I refused to let myself admit). I'm actually a 34 band, but due to my scoliosis, if I actually wear that size, I have unbearable back pain and can't wear a bra even during a full day of work.

I'm so far very determined with my program and look forward to my goal size of a 36C (it seems so far away right now!) I also plan on getting a larger booty; mine's very nice and I suppose large for my small stature, but I'd like something much more standoutish. I started out taking FG, and slowly added more herbs as I could afford it. As of now, I'm taking FG, SP, Red Clover and Maca. I'm also taking L-arginine after my workout every other day, and Melatonin for a deeper sleep.
I think in my teen years due to my severe lack of sleep, my body just naturally became accustomed to the sleep patterns and made it almost impossible to reach a deep sleep. Therefore, my body stopped producing the growth hormones that I needed. Everybody in my family is at least an inch or two taller than me and has large breasts, so I'm sure I should be taller and larger breasted by my age. Sad

I'm doing Chi rotations and Tigerlily right now. I don't own a heating pad, but I plan to get one. Also, I massage with this lotion and hair oil mixture. The lotion contains sweet almond oil and many other good nutrients(can't think of them off the top of my head), while the hair oil contains jojoba oil, sunflower oil, and olive oil.

My breasts so far are much fuller and rounder, even though before starting NBE I thought they were already as round as they would get. I was dead wrong. They look bigger just because of that alone.
I grew at around 3 weeks to a very full 36B, but then it shrunk and has been slowly building back up to that point again. I'm not sure if it has to do with the hormones in my body during my cycle or what. But fingers crossed. Also, these past two weeks since adding Maca, my breasts have been very sore, and I can only hope to assume it's growing pains (I'm not sure, though, since I've never experienced growing pains before in my life). I also have had a large appetite since starting NBE, a total change from my usual complete lack of hunger, so I'm hoping it's my body trying to hit a growth spurt.
I'm also working out and toning my body, so I'm consuming protein shakes on a regular basis, basing my diet around protein-rich foods and trying to cut sugar and caffeine even more (both of which I rarely consume anyway). I'm not sure if my workouts will slow my growth, but I plan to continue it regardless. I feel much healthier when I'm regularly exercising and I feel much better about my body, even if my breasts aren't as large. Also, because of such, I'm trying to get more calories into my diet to try to help promote muscle and breast growth. Smile

I'm taking pictures as I grow (I didn't take any at the start, though, wish I had just to show the huge difference in fullness), and I plan to start a picture page as I get real progress.

Sorry for being so long-winded.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon