Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

38B to 38C in 4 months

I'm a post menopausal woman who breast fed 2 babies in my 20s going from a 35in bust to 41in resulting in many stretch marks. Since then I've worn a 36B and the last few years, a 38B bra.

In November, I started massaging twice daily with Triactol and was convinced after 2 months that I could see no change, but kept on with it as I had bought enough for 4 months. In January, on the EDS skin forum I came across a woman who was taking EPO. She reported increased breast firmness, so I started taking 1000 mg twice daily. Then at the end of January I started taking Biovue Maca 500mg and PM 500mg twice a day.

Last week in went into M&S to buy an unpadded lacy bra and took my usual 38B into the changing room. I found to my astonishment the cup was much too tight and had to try a 38C which fitted. I thought there must be a mistake with sizing. I had taken a "before" photo, so I took a "4 months on" and down loaded them to computer. To my astonishment I could see quite a difference. Yeh!!

If I hadn't taken the before photo I would have sworn there had been no difference in the 4 months. I hope this gives some of you slower older responders hope that it can happen with perseverance.

Good luck, Liz

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon