Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My experience (so far) with brava, week 9, and anybody selling wide/large domes?

Illed34aa, I did check the batteries, and change them regularly. I think is just a defect with the pump. Maybe the make them so they last average 10 weeks so you have to buy their overpriced ones? I am so not spending more money on brava, I shall continue sucking with my mouth till the end.

About the herbs, there are posts of girls that have had kids that have grown on the supplements. I don't yet have a clear explanation how they would work. But I am pretty convince they don't have an effect on me. I have not tried PM though, only EveM rutine. I am out of them now, and growing with my brava bootcamp routine only. Oh! and I am 29 to 29.5 inches under bust (depending on the day).

Mesosuana, yes, the heat is such a bother. I feel my boobs are in a sauna. Sometimes, when I an sucking on the tubing, a drop of sweat gets in my mouth. Grosss! I will try to finish the 20 weeks, and then stop no matter what. Maybe I will give it another go next winter, but for now it is enough. I does sound like your smartbox is losing suction capacity. My boobs used to be really hard when I took the domes off in the morning, but after week ten they started to be soft, although still swollen. About that time I stopped growing. It was nice, though, because most of my discomfort went away too. It you are swelling less than at the beginning, I think you definitively have less suction (unless you are taking some medication or changed something in your diet or lifestyle). I am hesitant to recommend to do it the way I am doing it, because of the return of the pain, skin irritation and red marks, but it seems to have taken care of the plateau.

Bexy, Technically, you can sleep with this torture device on. It is not walk in the park though. Sleep does not come easy when you can only lay on you back and have this plastic armor on. After a while you kinda get use to it. But even after 17 weeks of it is not like I am loving it. And even though they sell it as "10 week, one cup" that is not necessarily the true. That is likely to be a very small minority of girls. Expect to be on it for a long, sleepless time. Yes you can do stuff around the house while you wear it, but I would not call it comfortable.. And unless you are a very brave soul, don't expect going out with them on. And for the price on it, make sure you are not going to change your mind after the first couple of nights. It is a expensive system. I am built similar to you, I will gain weight everywhere first but my boobs (mostly all go to my butt). It has worked for me.

feather rose, 20 weeks to go from AA to a full A? i would be ecstatic if i can get a full A by the time i reach 20 weeks! i'm at week 7 and my breasts are hard when i take the domes off. when i noogle, they never get as hard, or as swollen. i think you want them to be hard and swollen, pushing them beyond their comfort level to force the tissues to repair and grow.

it's funny that you call it brava bootcamp. i think i've been through so much with NBE in the past that brava doesn't seem as horrible of an experience for me. it's definitely not a walk in the park though.

how often are you changing the batteries? i'm still using my first set of batteries 7 weeks into it. i don't know if i should change them even though they are still working... just that as strong as the beginning. do you always run the smartbox for 10 minutes after taking off the domes?

(04-05-2012, 05:00 PM)lled34aa Wrote:  feather rose, 20 weeks to go from AA to a full A? i would be ecstatic if i can get a full A by the time i reach 20 weeks! i'm at week 7 and my breasts are hard when i take the domes off. when i noogle, they never get as hard, or as swollen. i think you want them to be hard and swollen, pushing them beyond their comfort level to force the tissues to repair and grow.

it's funny that you call it brava bootcamp. i think i've been through so much with NBE in the past that brava doesn't seem as horrible of an experience for me. it's definitely not a walk in the park though.

how often are you changing the batteries? i'm still using my first set of batteries 7 weeks into it. i don't know if i should change them even though they are still working... just that as strong as the beginning. do you always run the smartbox for 10 minutes after taking off the domes?

Hi Iled34aa,

I am calling it brava bootcamp because I am doing it in away above the suggested usage. I think it is more like an hybrid of brava and nb, trying to get lots of suction (not the moderate one of the smartbox), and the long hours of brava. I agree it seems you need to get your boobs out of their comfort zone to get them to grow. Maybe after ten weeks they had gotten used to the suction of the smartbox. I am having lots of pain in my ribs though. I remember you had quite a bit of pain at the beginning, I always though you were very brave for sticking to it.

I change the batteries every three weeks or so. I have not noticed a change on the suction with fresh batteries, so I don't think that is it. And I run the box for 10 min as recommended in the manual. I am almost done with this, so I am not worrying too much about the smartbox. I can handle doing it by mouth for three more weeks.

Maybe is because of the conditioning of the boobs to the suction that it may be more effective to do several sessions instead of long marathon one? It seems that most of my growth happened between the 5th to the 10th weeks. After this is done, I will store the domes and try again next winter. It is getting too hot and painful to continue this summer, specially it I am not seeing much grow.

Hello!

Well, it has been 20 weeks and I consider myself a brava graduated. Saturday was the last night I slept with that things on.

To recap, I started the year at 33" bust, 29 to 29.5" underbust. I started brava Jan 1st, in panic because after weaning my last child my already small boobs went to nothing. A cup was way bigger for me, and an online bra size calculator politely informed I did not need a bra.

Yesterday at 8 pm, when I would usually put on the domes, my bust was 35.5" or 36 (seriously difficult to get the same measurement twice within 5 seconds difference). Today at 6 pm it was between 35 and 35 1/4. My underbust is still 29.5. I an keeping my fingers crossed it will stay, and not slowly deflate. If it stays, it makes me an A!. I went and got new bras, and I can tell that my left boob definitively fills the cup, while the right still gaps a little.

I still feel that most of the grow happened between the 5 and 12 weeks. After that, I barely increased my retention at night, even increasing the suction till I "retained" horrible red bruises/rings on my skin. It may be that the extra 8 weeks made the progress of the first 12 permanent, but it was certainly disheartening not seeing the tape bulge after weeks of torture. I am just hoping that it really, really will be permanent.

If this were a scientific study on the effectiveness of brava, I should not do anything else and come back here in two weeks to report. But.. my objective is to grow boobs, not to find out what brava alone can do. So trying to shoot for that dream B cup, I have jumped in the PM bandwagon. Brava took me this far, lets see what PM can do! I also plan to "noggle" with the brava domes. Just put them on for an hour in the evening and suck as hard as I can! With so many girls having great results with the NB, I figure that keep expanding the boobs once a day may help maintain the grow. I am not familiar with the NB techniques, but I understand that the suction is much bigger than what the smartbox can do, but for shorter time, right?

After all this effort, if I were to rate brava, I would give it a C+ (assuming the growth stays). It certainly made my boobs bigger, and they are wider and fuller. But the effect is subtle. If you compare the morning swelling - how I am going to miss it! Sad - to the boobs in the evening, it is very depressing. They are still very small, and some of the growth is due to my nipples getting pointier too, not the flesh on the boobs. After that many hours (1540, if I take an average of 11 hours/night) with a vacuum on my chest, you'd think more flesh would develop. For the cost and the uncomfortability, not sure if I would recommend it to a friend.

I wonder about the plateau. Do you think there is a maximum that brava can do, or maybe the boobs need a rest and they would respond again to another session? Since I already have the system, and the domes are still in good shape, I may give it a go again next winter. Will see. Maybe PM will give me the B cup and then I won't need to!

So this is it! I am so proud of myself I actually stuck to it and reached my goal in time wearing it (if not in size..). I have learnt a lot from all the ladies (and gentlemen!) on this forum. Thank you so much for the support and advice. I am really looking forward to hear about my brava buddies experiences soon. Did you finished? are you still at it? Please let me know!

I will start a new thread in the PM forum. Wish me luck in this new leg of the journey!

Best of luck to all of you!

Congratulation on graduating brava! Wink thanks for much for sharing your experience and please please please keep us posted a month from now to see how much you retained.

i know you haven't reached your goal size of a b cup, but at least you can fill up an A cup now. I've been trying to fill up my 34a bra for the past 2 years. Im crossing my fingers that by the time I complete my 20 weeks of brava, I can fill up an a cup as well.

I'm on my 10th week of brava. so far by night time, I'm retaining about .5" - .75". im trying to average above 12/hr a day. I'm also taking PM and other supplements.

good luck on your new PM journey!

Congratulations Feather_Rose! I must admit I'm a little jealous that you don't have to sleep with your Brava on anymore. I'm 4 weeks in now and I'm definitely looking forward to sleeping without it when my time is up :-)

Your measurements sound good, we have almost exactly the same measurements. Like you I plan on noogling with my brava domes once my brava weeks are up. My goal will be 2 hours a day every afternoon. I never did get any real swelling when I did noogleberry, but I think it may have been because my breasts were so stretched out and empty, when I pumped the noogleberry domes allowed too much extra surrounding skin to be sucked in so the pressure wasn't really concentrated on the breasts. I've had great swelling with brava so I think by noogling with the brava domes that I will be able to achieve the swelling necessary to hopefully "keep" what I gain with brava.

Well, I'll be thinking of you as you continue your journey, and please keep us updated on how things go.

Hello!

After the first 3 days, it seems that the size is now stable at 34 3/4 to 35". There has been no change since 4 days ago. Still filling the A cup, but lost some fullness.

I had been taking PM (ainterol 2x 500mg day) for three days before the end of brava and 3 days post. After that, since I am in the luteal phase, I switched to fenugreek, but I have kept massaging 3x day with the pm cream. So I don't know if I would have deflated more or if it makes no difference.

Good luck, Iled34aa and Artswife! I really hope you will get the results you want! Yes, sleeping without brava feels sooo good! But you know time will pass sooner than you think and at the end you will be proud you did it. I will report back in a couple of weeks to let you know whether the results are permanent (I really hope so...).

(28-05-2012, 04:58 AM)Feather_rose Wrote:  Hello!

After the first 3 days, it seems that the size is now stable at 34 3/4 to 35". There has been no change since 4 days ago. Still filling the A cup, but lost some fullness.

Wow, nearly 2 inches that's fab! I really hope it stays for you. Good luck with the PM etc. As annoying as Brava can be I'm not looking forward to no longer seeing that morning swelling so I can totally understand why you want to keep trying. It's very easy to get boob greed I think!

Hi,

Three weeks post brava, and the inches have stayed! It varies some from day to day, in the good days I get about 35.5" in the bad days 34.75". I think is due to hydration and hormones. But even in the bad days if I try to force the tape to go down to 33" as I was at the beginning, it digs into my boobs. So no way I have deflated back to where I was, even if they don't look all that improved to me! The dark marks caused by the domes (my fault, they were left behind from the red rings of overpumping) are slowly fading, and the nipples kind of flaked off the old skin and are back to normal color.

So I am a believer on brava, as much as I complained about it. I hope it works for you all. Lots of patience and endurance!

Best of luck!

feather rose, that is great news! I'm glad to hear the inches stayed! I've never heard anyone mention the skin on their nipples flake off... Are your nipples back to the size and color pre brava?

Did you wear the narrow large domes, or wide large? I just did a 15hr session today and my breasts swelled to fill out almost 90% of my narrow large domes... I dont know if I should get larger domes?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon