Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Spell to grow your breasts.......

Hi
I'm not sure if I feel silly writing about this, because it's ones of those things where people either believe in it or don't. But I've read about a spell that can make your breasts grow.
Has anyone else heard this, or even tried it, or know anymore information, etc, on this topic? What do you think?
Thanks

(29-02-2012, 09:56 PM)djt-d Wrote:  Hi
I'm not sure if I feel silly writing about this, because it's ones of those things where people either believe in it or don't. But I've read about a spell that can make your breasts grow.
Has anyone else heard this, or even tried it, or know anymore information, etc, on this topic? What do you think?
Thanks
See the post section on Hypnosis Therapy (Hypnotherapy): Hypnotherapy

I have talked to a couple of Pagans about this subject. They tell me that while you could bring on a glamor to help with perceptions. But actual physical change would not happen. Then again, they also tell me to talk to so and so. Most also tell me to be careful about using spells written by others. The intent and mindset of the caster (and yourself) seems to play a important role in what results you get. Still something I look into from time to time.

Mostly, I think it is a good focusing tool, self-hypnosis. Good luck, I intend to post if I find out anything positive.

I have to admit, I was into this type of thing some years back. I purchased "spells" on ebay, and one was a very expensive one for beauty & breast growth.

Nothing happened Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon