Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Are these breast buds?

Im 20 years old and a 34a/32b. For the past few months, i've noticed i can feel breast buds similar to those that you feel during puberty when i push down on the top of my nipple. Is it normal to still have these at the age of 20 (almost 21)? Should i still carry on with my NBE? im taking PM, collagen, fenugreek, fennel and spearmint tea.

Please someone help me! Im too shy and self consious to go to the doctors and get it checked out.

I would be curious to see what others have to say about this. I too think I have this!

I have to say, I dont really know what you mean by breast buds. I dont think I ever had them what do they feel like? Is that why im small? my boobs missed something? oh dear. Huh

Maz, I have no clue what they are either!
Does anyone have a picture to show us?

I dont think they're something that would show up on a picture but they just feel like small circle lumpy things under your nipple. They're the first thing you feel when your breasts develop but for some reason i've got them again. I think they're stage 2 on the tanner scale. Google it and you might find some pictures Smile

(02-03-2012, 08:15 PM)Fizi_wizi Wrote:  Im 20 years old and a 34a/32b. For the past few months, i've noticed i can feel breast buds similar to those that you feel during puberty when i push down on the top of my nipple. Is it normal to still have these at the age of 20 (almost 21)? Should i still carry on with my NBE? im taking PM, collagen, fenugreek, fennel and spearmint tea.

Please someone help me! Im too shy and self consious to go to the doctors and get it checked out.

Hey Fizi_wizi, I may not be able to answer you on whether or not it's normal, but I can tell you this for sure:
  • I have the so-called "breast buds" at age 22
  • I strongly believe it's a sign of underdeveloped breasts
  • I also believe it must have something to do with, or is a sign of IGT - Insufficient Glandular Tissue
  • I believe it's also synonymous with progesterone deficiency and perhaps androgen excesses (which is my hormonal state)

Maybe to confirm this, you might want to check and see if your breasts are too far apart, or seem tubular, or have a conical-like shape, or if your areolas seem like they should be on bigger breasts.

Going by the stated combination you're taking, I think you should do well, save for the PM, maybe you might want to check this and see why: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=11974&pid=51038#pid51038

IMO, collagen, fenugreek, fennel and spearmint tea should work well for that, I'm personally focussing on progesterone boosters and anti-androgens, and I can vouch for more "filler tissue" already, my boobs haven't grown bigger, but they definitely felt fuller (and not swollen) within 2 weeks, and it had nothing to do with the swelling that comes with your period.

Hope this helps!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon