Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The four-step procedure

The four-step procedure will give you a simple massage technique that can be done, by yourself, in the privacy of your own home. Although almost any gentle massage technique will be of benefit, these four techniques should be a part of your personal regimen.

More specifically, step One is a gentle draining motion designed to drain the breasts lymphatic system and is possibly the most important of the four steps. Steps number Two and Four are to assist in the movement of venous fluids. Feel free to experiment with these to movements and find what is comfortable for you. Step Three is simply to help keep your support ligaments in good health and assist in the fight against gravity

Can you elaborate more with say a guide on how to do the steps?

(10-03-2012, 08:19 AM)jiberish Wrote:  Can you elaborate more with say a guide on how to do the steps?

I'm pretty sure that these two posters ( Steve Brad and ellaharris) are one and the same and its just advertising spam for the Yoga book or wherever that link actually takes you to!

I agree with Pansy-Mae, they totally look like spammers Dodgy
Anyway, the massage explained in the first post must be this one:
http://brasizes.blogspot.com/2011/05/red...ealth.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6jgDk4apog

If you click on that first link and scroll down, there's a photo of a woman with breasts bigger than basketballs. The caption says "Things that make Breasts Not Healthy (Incorrect bra size)". I hate to tell that woman but any health issues she might have are not induced by an incorrect bra size, but by an excess of silicone.

I didn't see that! She looks happy and proud though, and she's holding a certificate or diploma.
"World's best watermelon lifter" probably.

Ooh I feel mean now Blush

Soya bean is considered one of the best vegetarian protein supplements. It is helpful in supplementing the lost protein in the body. When it is applied locally on the skin part it helps in regeneration of protein in that part of the body especially the breast. It thereby helps in increasing the size of the breast.

miami hcg diet

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon