Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Big weight loss - does anyone have any tried and tested remedies?

I have lost 8 stone recently and although I love my new body, my breasts went from a size 40dd to a 34b, as you can imagine a lot of loose skin has remained.
I would appreciate any advice on how to perk them up a bit.

Welcome to the site and congrats on losing the 8 stone (112 pounds). That's a lot of weight. Heck, that's like losing an entire person. I have no hints on how to plump up your breasts, but sure would be interested in learning how you lost so much weight and how long it took.

A lot of women who had big breasts but lost them when they lost weight had amazing progress with the Noogleberry. As a matter of fact, a young woman just posted her results when she used this method for the same reason:

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.p...599.0.html

It seems as though women who had previously had large breasts have the quickest success with it, but it is great for just about everyone (of course not all...)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon