Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I don't think this BO thing works.

When I was taking herbs I actually saw fast results, problem was it was not permanent. So if I'm heavily stressing or stop taking herbs, growths quickly disappear back.

I was taking UB for 3+ months and during those times no growth at all, I know I should have kept going longer to see if there would be any result but because herbs gave me faster result I couldn't stand to go on something that did not give me any growth month after months. I also stopped UB because it was really messing with my period! I was also very emotional and moody with UB, I feel like I was trap in a mind not of my own and needed to get a hold of my real self. I also felt stagnated in everything... boobies growth, my thinking, etc., life!

I stopped NBE for 6 months or more now and I would like to give it another shot ONE LAST TIME and I promise this will be the last time.

With the short experienced I've had with UB, I really don't know if I should order BB. Although I AM REALLY THINKING ABOUT BB! I'm thinking that if UB did not do anything to me, BB wouldn't do me any better too right? But I'm starting to believe that you get what you pay for, the reason why UB wasn't working and why I wanted to try BB.

The thing is I still have few bottles of UB left and was really thinking of purchasing BB (4 months supply) and if it runs out I could then continue on with the UB that I still have.

I DON'T KNOW... too much money spent to destroy my body and in the end no boobies. Sad

Just sharing! Wink Let me know what you think, and about my plan with purchasing BB.

Hmm, if you had a negative reaction to UB, I have to think BB's going to do the same thing. Have you tried PM? Maybe give that a go instead of trying the same BO route if it hasn't worked for you before.

Ive been doing lots of research because I am thinking to buy BB.
I've read on the older forum that BB is more potent, so it might work better than UB.
I've also read that some who have used UB or generic BO do not do well. I read a post where someone said that she tried generic BO and it did not work as well as BB.
Plus, I do not trust UB. They just seem not professional. Their website is tacky and I've heard bad things about the owner of UB. I'm not judging, but I am thinking to go with BO and if I do, it will definitley be BB. I do not trust any other form of BO.
Just my opinion!
So I think the only way to know if BB will work better, is to try it.
This whole NBE is all trial and error, so you will never know until you try!

To start off it's only been 3 months. For most, noticeable growth comes at the six month mark. And it should be of no surprise that it's a slow process. When you were in puberty and growing your breasts, I'm sure they didn't finish growing in three months or grow substantially in only 3 months. Tongue

Patience wins the boobie growing race!

Did you check your temperature while on UB? It is important to have the correct temperature in order to use any kind of BO. BO is BO whether it comes from BB, UB or generic. Don't drive yourself insane by trying to reason one kind of BO is better than the other BO. The main reason is it still comes from cattle. BB don't harvest their cattle ovaries from 'super cow' only from different country than UB.

If you take herbs before and when your break is not long enough between herbs and BO, then UB might not work for you. You need to detox, flush the toxin out and then balance back your hormone. Give your body its necessary rest after that re-start with your UB program.

I know I am going to try the UB pills the only thing is my two big concerns. I have had a depression before and I have heard a lot of girls complaining about mood swings and dark thoughts like a depression. I really don't want to come back to that state of mind.. But I don't know.. Maybe it is "just" the same symptoms you have had when you were teenager BO does trick your brain into thinking that you are developing once again..
The other thing is the possibility of mad cow disease.. I don't trust them when they say the bovine ovaries comes from Argentina. Other times they claim it is from the U.S... I wish I new the real answer.. But what can you be sure of now a days? I know a lot of girls have been taking the pills and with great results so maybe I should just give it a try.

Okay, I wanted to update sooner but I thought to wait until at least a month to do so.

Well, it has been a month that I have been taking BB (bountiful breast), 2 pills a day... I think I've missed one or two days so far during this month of taking BB. But I will say that some days I feel tingling in my boobs like they're growing and to me it's a good sign. My boobs has been perky and firm. I don't know how to explain but it is heavy. I can feel it and can see it wearing the same bra that I've been wearing. As far as my mood goes, I think I'm pretty normal... some days I do feel moody but I'm pretty good at controlling it so it doesn't really bother me.

I did not get this tingly feeling like something is working and or have heavy firm boobs when taking UB (ultra breast) at 1 month, but did had a wreak of moods! It was crazy. Like I say before, I took UB for 3+ months and not once did I noticed any changes as I did now with taking BB for only 1 month.

Looks like BB may be working for me? Lets hope so! *finger crossed* I really hope to grow with BB! It is my last hope and journey of NBE. After this, if no result, I guess I'll just happily accept living with small boobs. Smile

p.s. Answering the question about my temperature, I'm always around 97-98. I don't know if that is bad or good. :/

Wondering how the change from UB to BB is going — update??Tongue

I never tried BB but I had experience with UB and I have to say 3 months, that's when I started noticing growing signs, after the 3 month mark. So in my opinion... your body got use to UB then once you started BB it was as if you had already been on BO for 3 months and just continued, just my opinion though. Also psychology plays a HUGE role in all this. Kind of how people assume that strong medical grade pain killers are better than over the counter, there was a study done that sometimes a placebo can work just as good IF the patient thinks it's something great, expensive, etc. Alot of it has to do with your mind. If when you try generic or UB and you think in the back of your mind it's not going to be as good as BB since it's cheaper, then it won't be. Just like the quote, "If you think you can or can't, you're probably right". That plays into NBE also. If you think it won't work, then it probably won't. If you think it will, then it will. It seems that you felt BB was superior from the beginning so therefore it is for you, make sense? I mean keep doing what works for you. And I've always said if you have bad side effects to do a cleanse then start something else. Just like I had bad side effects from individual herbs. Good luck with BB though!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon