Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just ordered NB what should I expect?

Hey people. I'm just curious what kind of results I should expect to get and the normal time range people begin to see it. Also if u have any tips I'm all ears.

Hi Cat. I'm doing so many different things that it's hard to attribute my minuscule increase to any one thing. I'm using NB, massage, subliminals and just started PM yesterday. Easiest way to get fantastic results from NB is to get much bigger bra and wear those hard plastic domes all day long Dodgy (I'm kidding, I think, but that's what Brava users do.)

You might search in here for NB techniques. I used to just pump up until it hurt and leave them there for hours. Recently someone suggested pump 10 minutes, relax 1 minute, repeat which is what I'm doing now. Some others talk about flexing muscles (like a show-off body builder flexing his pecs) to induce blood flow, but I'm not sure if they're doing constant pumping or the 10 - 1 approach and when they're flexing. I try flexing during the relax phase but those dang cups pop right off and it's a nuisance struggling getting them back on.

Please be sure to let us know what you try and how it seems to work.

P.S. I saw a video on Youtube (I think) on how to put the cups on easily. I tried it then went back to my similar technique but which I like better. I put cup on one side and hold it with my hand, bend over the tube to the other cup and hold it in my mouth, then pump like crazy until first cup is "full". Then bend over the tube to the first cup and hold it in my mouth which maintains the vacuum in that cup, put the cup on other side and hold it with my hand. At this point I can either pump the second cup and then release the bent over tube from my mouth, or simply release the bent tube from my mouth. The excess suction in the first cup transfers to the second. After all this, I pump or release to the desired level. I think this sounds much more complicated than it actually is.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon