Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NB tears off skin?

So I've been using the NB for aabout 9 days
I usually do pump and hold or pump and release for about 45-1hour per day , and today was the first day that I noticed i got some skin tears, almost like abrasions. (where you rub so hard your skin comes off too)

anways, am I suctioning too hard? or is this normal?

Thanks!

hi yamahar6, welcome to the site. This has never happened to me. I get red rings where the cup presses against my ribs, but it fades after a while. The more suction the longer it takes to fade.

Skin abrasion does not sound normal. Does the edge of the cup seem smooth when you run your finger along it?

i read on other sites that NB can give water blisters if the cup is too small. it's definitely water blisters bc when I suction water comes out of the blisters. I don't know if it's from all the moisture. I might back off from the pressure, but the blisters are still there.
hmm

Series of defence mechanisms of the body. There are two major parts: humoral, mediated through antibodies secreted into the circulation (immunoglobulins); and cell-mediated. Lymphocytes produce antibodies against, and bind to, the antigens of foreign cells, leading to death of the invading organisms; other white blood cells are phagocytic and engulf the invading organisms.

I would say that you are deff overpumping or maybe your skin is not reacting too well with whatever lotion or oil you are using.

I experienced water blisters too at some point in my NB experience. They would be around the nipple and around my breast and sadly they left scars on my breasts afterwards. I found that the cause my have been that I didn't wipe my domes after using them. So I started wiping the domes after each use and I haven't had the blisters since.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon