Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PeachButter's FG and PC program

Heart 

First of all, hi everyone! I used to be RosePapillon on the old board about 4 years ago, I started a thread on Japanese breast enhancement methods back then. I've had some success recently with progesterone cream and fenugreek, and decided I should share my new program!

My stats: Mildly estrogen dominant, Japanese, 22yrs old, 5'1" 95lbs, slim but fleshy around thighs and upper arms.

Measurements before: Top: 83cm Under: 65cm D-cup
Measurements now: Top: 86cm Under: 65cm E-cup
(Sorry they're in centimetres)

My goal, Top: 88-89cm F-cup!

Herbs etc during Follicular phase:
*PM x 2 pills
*Vitex
*Spearmint tea x 2cups
*Zinc

During luteal phase:
*Fenugreek x 6 pills
*Goat's Rue
*Progesterone Cream

I'm in my luteal phase right now, so my growth may be temporary swelling, but if they're gonna come back again next month I'm happy anyway!

So, here comes the long story of how I ended up becoming an E-cup. I used to be a B~C-cup about 4 years ago when I first stumbled upon the old board. I was doing vitex and oatmeal back then, with some marginal success. In my freshman year at college I'd gained 15lbs and then lost them, and ended up becoming a full C-cup. I'd done licorice last year, started PM these last 6 months, and ended up becoming a D-cup, fluctuating between a small D and D. Like, after my period I'd be a D-minus, and in my luteal phase I'd be a D.

And here's the amazing part! I ordered some progesterone cream and fenugreek, just to see if anything happens, but I'd never imagined I'd get overnight results! So the FG and PC came on the 10th of this month, I just took 2 FG pills at night and rubbed some PC on my inner thighs. The next morning, my boobs were super heavy, the heaviest and biggest they'd ever been in my life. My bras were super tight. My boyfriend was like, Woah, they were big before but now they're HUGE! Lol. So at first I figured it was the fenugreek doing its job and have been taking 6 pills since, I wasn't sure if the PC was the culprit but I've rubbed them on my boobs and they haven't had any negative effects. I've yet to smell like maple syrup fenugreek-y, which I'm actually hoping for lol. Maybe I should ramp up my dosage gradually? (I'm at around 3000mg now.)

But, I think there may have been some side effects. I've had small breakouts of little comedones although this may be attributed to drinking too much with my friends. I've definitely lost my libido. My poor bf, my new boobs turn him on instantly but I keep telling him I'm not in the mood lol.

Here's a site I like with weekly pictures of growth (not mine!)
http://womynweb.com/weekly1.htm
It says growth appears to be in cycles, not constant, and apart from the first 2 days, I haven't had further growth so I guess I might have to wait until next month to see if there are any changes.
Heart 

So, I haven't lost any growth after my period, my bras still feel tight and I'm looking for new ones. I'm now in my luteal phase but haven't had as much growth as last month. Maybe a little more fullness. I haven't really been consistent except with the fenugreek capsules and progesterone cream... I'm thinking that maybe I should stay thorough with the goat's rue, I don't drink it as tea, I just chew on it and drink it down (not the most pleasant thing to do but I figure that it's more potent that way). Would really love to get my hands on goat's rue capsules Sad

So, other things I'm going to try... that I probably managed to do better last month:

*Improve circulation with regular hot baths, ginger tea
*Increase protein intake with protein shakes
*Work-out before I go to bed
*Sleep early to increase growth hormone
*Take about one handful of goat's rue everyday

I'm also going to give fennel a go next month... but for now this is how things are going boobywise.

Hi Peachbutter!

I'm so excited to read your program, as you seem to be getting some great results with what you're doing! I have no doubt in my mind that you will reach your goal! I am so jealous that you aren't getting the curry (maple-syrupy) smell from the fenugreek, as I can remember when I briefly tried it last fall my breasts got pretty heavy from it. I just can't stand smelling so strong though =/

Happy growing!
Smile 

Thanks Gilly! That's a shame about the smell, I still haven't smelt like maple syrup but it was just another perk that I was looking forward to haha. I really do hope I will reach my goal and that my program will motivate others! Happy growing to you too!

...So, I had a bit of a setback, my boobs went back to a large D-cup after my period last month. They finally got back to an E-cup during luteal phase, and my period came yesterday and they've retained their size. I ran out of fenugreek this cycle, so until it arrived several days ago I was on goat's rue, progesterone cream, st john's wort, and curcumin. I also ordered dandelion root and hops, I've been having trouble sleeping so I took some capsules before I went to bed but I've realised that that was a bad idea because I've been having major cramps since yesterday. I also took some soy milk, which also might've been a bad idea. So, I have learnt a lesson, say NO to strong phytoestrogens during luteal phase.

Another thing, I decided not to take PM this last cycle. I remember when I first grew on the progesterone cream and fenugreek, I didn't take the PM consistently. When I did so the next cycle, I went back to a large D. Keeping my fingers crossed that things will go well this cycle!

Well the last 2 cycles have been a lot to learn from, it really is important to listen to your body. So, I've decided to revise my program:

Follicular Phase
  • Hops 310mg (ramping up from 1 cap to 4 caps a day)
  • Spearmint tea 2 cups a day or peppermint capsule
  • Vitex (several drops of extract)
  • Soy milk 200ml
  • Whey Protein 20g
  • Dandelion Root 525mg (3 caps a day)

Luteal Phase
  • Goat's rue and st john's wort(2 table spoons)
  • Progesterone cream
  • Fenugreek 610mg (2 caps to 6 caps)
  • Curcumin 125mg
  • Vitex
  • Zinc 30mg
  • Whey Protein
  • Dandelion Root

Other things I need to do, keep my body temperature up with ginger tea, spicy foods, exercising, and increasing muscle mass. I really hope I can become a solid F-cup by July or August! Happy growing to everyone!

What PC cream are you using? I am desperately looking for one (experiencing estrogen dominance symptoms and it is a perk for NBE). Thanks in advance! Heart

Rosance - I'm using Natural Progesterone Cream from Source Naturals, it's in a 4 oz. tube and its ingredients also include wild yam and gingseng extract. I think you can get it for around 15 bucks. Hope that helps!

Something else I forgot to mention, I think using fennel essential oil in my boobybatter may also have been a big nono, so I'm going to divide my booby batters according to the phase of the cycle as well.

Follicular Phase Booby Batter:
*Fennel essential oil
*Hops
*Thyme

Luteal Phase Booby Batter:
*Goat's Rue
*Fenugreek
*Thyme/Oregano

Hey I have that cream too! Tongue hmm I'm curious where do you apply it and how much?

Adrianna - I pretty much follow the instructions, rotate from the wrists, neck, inside the thighs, breasts, stomach, twice a day on different areas. Except, I tend to apply to my breasts every night before I go to bed if 24 hours have passed since my last application there.

I've decided to sort of start noogling, I made my own noogler 'cause it's a tad difficult to get my hands on where I'm from. I've yet to noogle for a lengthy period of time because the ex has been hanging around. Dodgy But I do like the feel of it!

Hi Peachbutter!

If you don't mind me asking, how exactly did you make your own noogler?
I've been tempted to buy one but if I could "try one out" to see if I liked it, that would be cool Cool Keep up those awesome results!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon