Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Has anyone tried MACA root?

Has anyone tried MACA root?
April 3 2009 at 2:47 AM CelebrityChic (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello All,
I read that MACA root helps to enlarge breast and butt. I am a really thin skeleton, so I am looking for anything to help me gain curves and weight too! I would like to know your input on MACA root. I know it is a fertility herb and that it helps on a glandular level, so those on BO and PO may want to give it a try!

Author Reply
CousinRose
(Login CousinRose) Re: Has anyone tried MACA root? April 6 2009, 10:14 PM

I just started using it and I seem to be hungry all the time so I guess it should be no problem gaining weight on it. I usually am never hungry so this is a big change for me.

It has been said that it could also raise testosterone levels so I am taking Wahikia's (spelling?) advise and using it with saw palmetto. I just started a week ago so I haven't seen any result yet and the only bad side effect is increased libido (yes I think that is a bad side effect).

Keep us posted if it works for you Smile

CelebrityChic
(Login CelebrityChic) Re: Has anyone tried MACA root? April 6 2009, 10:21 PM

Yeah, I can see why that would be a bad side effect if you are single, like me, LOL! Well thanks for your reply, and I didn't know that about the testosterone levels, so I will look it up. Thanks.

CelebrityChic
(Login CelebrityChic) Re: Has anyone tried MACA root? April 6 2009, 10:38 PM

I just found this:

"Contrary to widespread reporting, maca does not appear to increase testosterone levels, or, in fact, affect any male hormones."

I found it on wiki-pedia or whatever its called, on the article " what is MACA used for today?" It was a study of some Medical University.

Anyhow, it also said that MACA does not directly effect the sex hormones. It balances hormone levels because of the nutrients it provides for the Endocrine System.

Meli
(no login) i tried Maca April 7 2009, 2:33 AM

I'm still taking Maca i'm going to finish up this bottle and stop. Ive been taking it since december with progesterone cream. It hasn't done much although Right before my period i notice that my swelling is a little bigger than normal.. but after my period it goes back to the way it was. I was taking 1000 mg of maca magic capsules once a day.

laylah21
(Login laylah21) Re: Has anyone tried MACA root? April 7 2009, 2:39 AM

Ive been taking 1000 mg of maca magic daily since december with progesterone cream. I have not seen any results other than increased libido and my boobs get swollen larger than before prior to my period but the go right back down after... Sad It did seem to make me more hungry tho but i didn't gain much weight b/c i have a quick metabolism

Sunshine
(no login) Re: Has anyone tried MACA root? April 7 2009, 4:08 AM

Hello!

I've read a lot of different experiences about Maca Root. Seems everyone is different. I myself went through a bottle of Maca root in the fall and gained some increase in my butt (I wanted to try it after reading about Waxingmoon's experience). Great. But I'm sensitive to stretch marks though, so I stopped after the one bottle. For me, the increase went away after I stopped using it although maybe not completely (my stretch marks are definitely still with me Sad ). And I didn't see any increase by way of NBE, but of course, I wasn't taking it for long enough to find out for sure.

Hope this helps!

CousinRose
(Login CousinRose) Re: Has anyone tried MACA root? April 7 2009, 10:30 PM

I haven't read many success stories on maca enlarging breasts but I am getting really strong pains and tingles in my breasts that has not happened to me before while on NBE so I am going to continue using it for at least 3 months and see how it goes.

CelebrityChic
(Login CelebrityChic) MACA MAKES THE BUTT BIGGER April 8 2009, 3:44 PM

I have been on Maca for a little over a week, now. and I felt tingles in my butt a few days after I started the maca. So I measured around my hips and I have grown 1/2 an inch in the last week. I have also been doing doggy kicks and side leg lifts ( I know you have to work out to see results with Maca, or it at least helps) But I've always been a 32.5 in the hips, no matter how much I would exercise. I am now a 33 inch! So I take it that the Maca is working! I'm excited and I will post pics when I see more substantial results.

lily85
(Login lily85)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Has anyone tried MACA root? April 13 2009, 2:54 PM

How much of maca and other things you use daily?

Sunshine
(no login) Re: Has anyone tried MACA root? April 13 2009, 5:55 PM

I think Maca works on the muscley parts of your butt, because I had quick growth in the butt from Maca too, but I only had gains at the "apex" where most of my muscle is. The flatter parts of my bum off to the side didn't experience much increase, probably because there's no muscle there for me, or maybe I didn't take it long enough to find out!

Good luck to you all Smile

saren3
(no login) Re: Has anyone tried MACA root? April 19 2009, 2:11 AM

I started taking Maca on the 11th of this month.

2 tbsp in milk with 1/3 scoop of whey protein every 8 hours, right after I drink it put progesterone cream on my breasts massaging it in with my finger.

I've notice growth already. My right side use to be smaller then the left. Now when I look in the mirror they look like there the same size!!! (I massaged longer on the right) When I feel them the right side is still less full but there both bigger and rounder then before.

I am following Dr. Wong’s method except I am using the progesterone cream every 8 hrs. Instead of 12 hrs.

Here’s his web page http://www.totalityofbeing.com/Frameless...tShape.htm

I am also going to start taking Pueraria Mirifica and Goat’s Rue when my period starts, from day 1 to 14.

So, Pueraria Mirifica and Goat’s Rue day 1 to 14. Then Maca and progesterone cream day 15 until my period starts again.

And yesterday I started eating chicken feet soup, hopefully it will help me grow faster.

saren3
(Login saren3) Re: Has anyone tried MACA root? April 19 2009, 2:17 AM

I started taking maca on the 11th of this month.

2 tbsp in milk with 1/3 scoop of whey protein every 8 hours, right after I drink it put progesterone cream on my breasts massaging it in with my finger.

I've notice growth already. My right side use to be smaller then the left. Now when I look in the mirror they look like there the same size!!! (I massaged longer on the right) When I feel them the right side is still less full but there both bigger and rounder then before.

I am following Dr. Wong’s method except I am using the progesterone cream every 8 hrs. Instead of 12 hrs.

Here’s his web page http://www.totalityofbeing.com/Frameless...tShape.htm

I am also going to start taking Pueraria Mirifica and Goat’s Rue when my period starts, from day 1 to 14.

So, Pueraria Mirifica and Goat’s Rue day 1 to 14. Then Maca and progesterone cream day 15 until my period starts again.

saren3
(Login saren3) Re: Has anyone tried MACA root? April 20 2009, 5:53 AM

Sorry about the repost, I thought the first one didn't go through. But I guess it was Delayed cause I wasn't logged in.

CelebrityChic
(Login CelebrityChic) MACA MAKES THE BUTT BIGGER April 29 2009, 12:54 PM

I have been taking 1500mg daily, but I switiched to the Paradise herbs kind that gives 1700mg in one tiny pill. so I'll take 1 daily. AND...I just purchased goat's rue as well. I am on the PM for NBE and I have a calculated program. You can view the photos from my MACA BUTT CHALLENGE and NBE here:

http://public.fotki.com/CelebrityChic/

p.w.: superstar

ashley
(no login) it works!! December 19 2011, 1:44 PM

i have been taking maca for only a week now and have gained 1.5 inches in my hip/butt area (i also take CurvierYou supplements as well). i am also drinking at least 2 boosts supplement drinks a day, and increased my caloric intake with my meals. my breast are also getting fuller (grown .5 an inch)...its really amazing! oh, and i also do light exercise 3 or 4 times a week to keep my butt muscles wanting more and keep my waist and stomach slim and trim (my waist havnt gained an inch!!)! my pants are finally fitting again and im sure ill be up another size by the end of this week lol. also i massage EVERY night my butt cheeks with fish oil and vit E just in case any stretch marks try to be sneaky since everything is flowing so quickly, then i wrap it all in plastic for about 45mins...you wouldnt BELIEVE how soft and supple it looks and feels the next morning. with just a week in, i am ECSTATIC and will continue until i get the results ive always wanted, which doesnt seem like its going to be long at all!!
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon